EM TuningJMB Retrofits
    Reverse Gear

Status

New stainless steel exhaust

Ive tried cleaning the exhaust tips on my car what a pain, its a special edition with the black tips and the black coating is flaking off, looks a right mess, so ive decided to go for a cat back system its a good excuse to get a nice sound, any reccomendations for a exhaust would be much appreciated.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems | Custom Built Stainless Steel Exhaust| Custom Built Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems

got mine done here. Full cat back from single dual exit to dual twin exit. £400. Its a diesel but when u put ur foot down it doesnt sound like one any moar!

Heres mine.

View image: IMG 1721
    Current - 2006 B7 A4 S Line Saloon 2.0T TFSI Special Edition, Unicorn stage 1 remap, Metallic Dolphin Grey, 18" TTRS Rotors, Ferrari Red front/rear Calipers, 3.5" Powerflow tailpipes, BOSE, Cupra R splitter, Chrome grille slats, S4 Mirror covers, Black/silver leather interior, Debadged, Arm rest delete, LED plate lights, Dectane LED Red/Crystal tail lights, HID 6k, RS 4 pedals, Rev D D/V, APR snub mount, NGK 7s

Gone - 2005 B7 A4 Avant 2.0 TDI

Reverse Gear

Status
    Oh that looks tasty Av4nt, thats exactly what i want for my a4 :P

5th Gear

Status
    its one of their standard full cat back systems. go for it
    Current - 2006 B7 A4 S Line Saloon 2.0T TFSI Special Edition, Unicorn stage 1 remap, Metallic Dolphin Grey, 18" TTRS Rotors, Ferrari Red front/rear Calipers, 3.5" Powerflow tailpipes, BOSE, Cupra R splitter, Chrome grille slats, S4 Mirror covers, Black/silver leather interior, Debadged, Arm rest delete, LED plate lights, Dectane LED Red/Crystal tail lights, HID 6k, RS 4 pedals, Rev D D/V, APR snub mount, NGK 7s

Reverse Gear

Status
    I'll have to find one or find a garage over here to make me one up, but looks well now :D

2nd Gear

Status
    Ive just enquired about a full 3" decat back system, shall return with a price for my A4 1.9tdi

2nd Gear

Status

Just got a quote for my B7 2.0Tfsi for a cat-back system with twin pipes as per the OEM exhaust.

Mid-sport sounds, £295 fitted inc. VAT.

And they are only 15 miles away from me too.

Tempting!!!!!

4th Gear

Status

Shame they're not close for me. Prices seem good
    Dolphin Grey 2005 3.2fsi Quattro 6-speed manual A4 Avant S-line, Two tone Leather, Pipercross panel filter, Genuine RS6 style 18" Alloys, Cupra R Lip, Piranha Grooved and dimpled Brakes, Eibach 30mm springs, B5 Front Cups, Rs4 RARB, HEL Braided Brake Hoses, Engine covers, Rs4 Grill, Rs4 style fog grills, Lamin-x'd head, fog and tail lights, Adaptive Xenons, Q5 rear wiper, S4 spring clips, Heated Passat Washer jets, DIS and cruise control

Now have genuine VCDS in North Norfolk

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny-boy View Post
    Just got a quote for my B7 2.0Tfsi for a cat-back system with twin pipes as per the OEM exhaust.

Mid-sport sounds, £295 fitted inc. VAT.

And they are only 15 miles away from me too.

Tempting!!!!!
    where from ?

2nd Gear

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Av4nt View Post
    where from ?
    The place linked on the second post mate.

2nd Gear

Status

Thank you for your enquiry about our services. Based on your initial enquiry I am pleased to provide the following quotation to you:-

The cat-back stainless steel exhaust system (mid & rear section) you have requested for your Audi A4 will cost £294.99, which is fully inclusive of VAT & fitting. I have included a twin round tailpipe in the quotation. Should you wish you can choose an alternative or upgrade from our extensive range of tailpipes, which you can view on the day of fitting. We carry all the necessary parts needed to build your exhaust system, and any bumper modifications are included in the price quoted.

We do require your vehicle at our premises in Walsall, West Midlands in order to manufacture & fit the system. As a guide it should take no longer than 2 - 3 hours to build & fit the system to your vehicle. If you choose to wait with your car, we have a customer lounge with refreshments, SKY TV as well as internet access. We are also only a few minutes’ walk from the city centre should you decide to go shopping etc. whilst we work on your car.

5th Gear

Status
    oh the place i did mine sweet! Good price. do it, the are very good. They let you watch whilst they build it all up practically too. And its rare theres not some V8s rocking up to have an exhaust done. bootiful noise all day.

2nd Gear

Status

I need to persuade the wife first!!!

I was thinking of drilling a hole in my exhaust so it sounded dreadful and then tell her the stainless one is the cheapest way to fix it.

Ha ha