Those Audi TT's really do handle eh?

wheres the avant ?

the akoya one on the hiab
seen a different pic on faeces book showing the avant

If you have a look at the BBC website there's a picture of the TT embedded in the house and it looks like it has severeley damaged the roof of the Avant as it "flew" past it / over it .......................

If you have a look at the BBC website there's a picture of the TT embedded in the house and it looks like it has severley damaged the room of the Avant as it "flew" past it / over it .......................

yeah, i think that was where it was from!

I hope the lads ok too but find it hard to comprehend that accident occurred at 30mph.

Reactions: AllyMc
I wouldnt be happy at all if he done that to my house. Just got me thinking I need to stop the kids from playing next to the windows.

Aye, the A4 is totalled right over the top nearside by the looks of this pic! How's the Lad any news?

559148 234603156686586 1868072061 n

Aye, the A4 is totalled right over the top nearside by the looks of this pic! How's the Lad any news?

View attachment 13010

that avant back wiper is in the wrong park position!
so the rear wiper is no good! so when this hits the breakers you all know! for all you vultures out there! :happy:
hope the lad in the TT is ok though!

I noticed the same thing, but I wasn't as low as you to consider the salvage of it.

I did notice the tt wheels still looked in good nick though. ;)

I need a new rear motor as well. (Tried Q5 conversion and broke the shaft :()

I didn't realise how far the road was from the house. Haven't seen any update on the driver

Is that a TT wheel behind the Avant?.....Jaysus, those UK sleeping policemen must be deadly!....30mph...c'mon?

A