Monster MotorsportEM Tuning

Thread: A4 Dashboard

5th Gear

Status

A4 Dashboard

Lads,

So ive had an idea regarding the dash board on my audi, im wondering will a b6 dash be the same as a b7?

And has anyone got one laying around i can purchase lol :D

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Damn Danny what you up to now lol, i'm sure B6 fits the B7
    A4 B8 (09) 2.0 TFSI (211)

Black Gloss RS4 style mesh grille, Black Gloss fog grilles, Black Gloss splitter trim, Ice White fogs, Tints, Black A8 boot rings, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler.

5th Gear

Status
    well, im going back to the trimmers to get a price for my trim pieces & roof liner done in a grey alcantara, so then a thought only thing left to do would be the dash, as im not fussed about doing it to the door card tops

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    yes the dash fits
    but go 1 better and fit a cab dash ?

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bez101 View Post
    yes the dash fits
    but go 1 better and fit a cab dash ?
    that would look good i rekon, the cab dash with the round heater vents does look smart, this straight swap?

5th Gear

Status
    Aye, that's the way to go Dan, the cab dash, just looks so much better

Black Gloss RS4 style mesh grille, Black Gloss fog grilles, Black Gloss splitter trim, Ice White fogs, Tints, Black A8 boot rings, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler.

5th Gear

Status
    Danny check this out
    My interior gets even more Alcantara...

I've got a complete interior headliner & pillars, so am looking to do something with it, when I get the time

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    it will be a stright swap
    but difrent connections for the vents
    but you would get them with the dash

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdoon View Post
    Danny check this out
    My interior gets even more Alcantara...

I've got a complete interior headliner & pillars, so am looking to do something with it, when I get the time
    Yeah that the kinda thing im after, just not with the floor trim bits they will jus get caked in **** lol

Quote Originally Posted by bez101 View Post
    it will be a stright swap
    but difrent connections for the vents
    but you would get them with the dash
    yeah a know what ya mean pal, thinkin that under dash trim is slightly different on cab version tho

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by D2NY G View Post
    Yeah that the kinda thing im after, just not with the floor trim bits they will jus get caked in **** lol

yeah a know what ya mean pal, thinkin that under dash trim is slightly different on cab version tho
    Im sure the cab upper is a direct swap with the saloon, im sure there must be someone on here who can confirm the part numbers for the lower tim but im pretty sure thats all the same in all a4's as the glove boxes are the same in the cab and the saloon. Seat exeo also has the cab dash
    Audi A4 Cabriolet 2.5TDI 163 Sport
    Full Interior Lighting Pack - Puddle Lights, Footwell Lights, Door Markers, Handle Ambient Lights, Air Vent Illumination, Armrest Illumination, Roof Ambient Lights. Auto Dim Rear View Mirror, Cruise Control, Full DIS, Genuine 6 Disc CD Changer in Glovebox, RNSE, Remote Windows, Parrot Bluetooth, Storage Pack, Full Leather, Heated Mirrors.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by VagCabby View Post
    Im sure the cab upper is a direct swap with the saloon, im sure there must be someone on here who can confirm the part numbers for the lower tim but im pretty sure thats all the same in all a4's as the glove boxes are the same in the cab and the saloon. Seat exeo also has the cab dash
    cool, it wont be any time soon just a thought, and a decent idea dont think iv seen a cab dash in a saloon :D

5th Gear

Status
    gents,

anyone shed any more light on this possible someone with a cab post a dash picture up maybe?

as there a little cubby hole above the hazard light switch also on a cab, interested in the swap now ive talked my self into it lol

Tiptronic

Status
    What exactly on the dash do you want pics of Danny? Can get some uploaded when I'm home from work if I know what you want to see!

Car: 2007 A4 3.0TDI Quattro S-Line Cabriolet
    Mods: Pipercross Panel Filter, Smarttop, LED Plate Bulbs, LED Interior Bulbs, Blue LED Needles, Remap, EGR Delete, Custom Stainless Exhaust (4" Slash Tips), Cupra-R Splitter, Embossed Number Plates, 19" BBS CH Reps & Vredestein Ultra Sessanta's, 12mm TPI Spacers, -30m H&R Springs, MTEC Black Edition Brakes (Dimpled & Grooved), Mintex Pads, RS4 RARB, Vibe Square Subwoofer in Ski-pass & Alpine MRP-350 Amp

VCDS - PM for details (East Midlands)

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmurphy21187 View Post
    What exactly on the dash do you want pics of Danny? Can get some uploaded when I'm home from work if I know what you want to see!
    if you get time to picture just the dashboard top bit, and possibly the centre console were it goes upto the dash top if u could mate it would be appreciated

5th Gear

Status
    the section above the hazzard light aswell maybe :D that lil storage space

1st Gear

Status
    i have these on photo bucket if there any good

hope they help
    Audi A4 Cabriolet 2.5TDI 163 Sport
    Full Interior Lighting Pack - Puddle Lights, Footwell Lights, Door Markers, Handle Ambient Lights, Air Vent Illumination, Armrest Illumination, Roof Ambient Lights. Auto Dim Rear View Mirror, Cruise Control, Full DIS, Genuine 6 Disc CD Changer in Glovebox, RNSE, Remote Windows, Parrot Bluetooth, Storage Pack, Full Leather, Heated Mirrors.

Tiptronic

Status
    Sorry it took so long Danny! Looks like VagCabby beat me to it! But here are the pics anyway:

Also, I don't know if this a difference between the Cab and the saloon/avant or a difference between the B6/B7, but there are vents on the top of each side of the dash that weren't in my B6 saloon. You can see them in VagCabbys pics, but you wouldn't necessarily need to run ducting to those vents anyway:

Apologies for that really low quality pic... phone wouldn't focus in the dark

Car: 2007 A4 3.0TDI Quattro S-Line Cabriolet
    Mods: Pipercross Panel Filter, Smarttop, LED Plate Bulbs, LED Interior Bulbs, Blue LED Needles, Remap, EGR Delete, Custom Stainless Exhaust (4" Slash Tips), Cupra-R Splitter, Embossed Number Plates, 19" BBS CH Reps & Vredestein Ultra Sessanta's, 12mm TPI Spacers, -30m H&R Springs, MTEC Black Edition Brakes (Dimpled & Grooved), Mintex Pads, RS4 RARB, Vibe Square Subwoofer in Ski-pass & Alpine MRP-350 Amp

VCDS - PM for details (East Midlands)

5th Gear

Status
    thanks for the help and pictures guys!!

lad i know might have a cab dash so gunna wait on the word and then have a look see if it is worth doing and getting it trimmed

Reverse Gear

Status
    Have you thought about trying the SEAT Exeo dash? The dash itself is from the audi a4 b7 cab. The rest of the interior is from the audi a4 b7 limo and/or avant. Should fit.

5th Gear

Status
    will have to see how this cab one turns out condition is no matter as its going to be trimmed up in the future anyway