A4 Dashboard

D2NY G

Reaction score
Lads,

So ive had an idea regarding the dash board on my audi, im wondering will a b6 dash be the same as a b7?

And has anyone got one laying around i can purchase lol :D

Damn Danny what you up to now lol, i'm sure B6 fits the B7

well, im going back to the trimmers to get a price for my trim pieces & roof liner done in a grey alcantara, so then a thought only thing left to do would be the dash, as im not fussed about doing it to the door card tops

yes the dash fits
but go 1 better and fit a cab dash ?

yes the dash fits
but go 1 better and fit a cab dash ?

that would look good i rekon, the cab dash with the round heater vents does look smart, this straight swap?

Aye, that's the way to go Dan, the cab dash, just looks so much better

it will be a stright swap
but difrent connections for the vents
but you would get them with the dash

Danny check this out
My interior gets even more Alcantara...

I've got a complete interior headliner & pillars, so am looking to do something with it, when I get the time

Yeah that the kinda thing im after, just not with the floor trim bits they will jus get caked in **** lol

it will be a stright swap
but difrent connections for the vents
but you would get them with the dash

yeah a know what ya mean pal, thinkin that under dash trim is slightly different on cab version tho

Yeah that the kinda thing im after, just not with the floor trim bits they will jus get caked in **** lol

yeah a know what ya mean pal, thinkin that under dash trim is slightly different on cab version tho

Im sure the cab upper is a direct swap with the saloon, im sure there must be someone on here who can confirm the part numbers for the lower tim but im pretty sure thats all the same in all a4's as the glove boxes are the same in the cab and the saloon. Seat exeo also has the cab dash:thumbsup:

Im sure the cab upper is a direct swap with the saloon, im sure there must be someone on here who can confirm the part numbers for the lower tim but im pretty sure thats all the same in all a4's as the glove boxes are the same in the cab and the saloon. Seat exeo also has the cab dash:thumbsup:

cool, it wont be any time soon just a thought, and a decent idea dont think iv seen a cab dash in a saloon :D

gents,

anyone shed any more light on this possible someone with a cab post a dash picture up maybe?

as there a little cubby hole above the hazard light switch also on a cab, interested in the swap now ive talked my self into it lol

What exactly on the dash do you want pics of Danny? Can get some uploaded when I'm home from work if I know what you want to see!

if you get time to picture just the dashboard top bit, and possibly the centre console were it goes upto the dash top if u could mate it would be appreciated

the section above the hazzard light aswell maybe :D that lil storage space

i have these on photo bucket if there any good

IMAG0023_zps62320a21.jpg

IMAG0020_zps565c0bf5.jpg

IMG_20130107_142327-2.jpg

IMG_20130107_142255-2.jpg

IMG_20130107_142207.jpg

IMG_20130107_142233.jpg

hope they help

Sorry it took so long Danny! Looks like VagCabby beat me to it! But here are the pics anyway:

IMG_20130321_214648_855.jpg

IMG_20130321_214730_790.jpg

IMG_20130321_214813_700.jpg

IMG_20130321_214800_149.jpg

Also, I don't know if this a difference between the Cab and the saloon/avant or a difference between the B6/B7, but there are vents on the top of each side of the dash that weren't in my B6 saloon. You can see them in VagCabbys pics, but you wouldn't necessarily need to run ducting to those vents anyway:

IMG_20130321_214740_469.jpg

Apologies for that really low quality pic... phone wouldn't focus in the dark :keule:

thanks for the help and pictures guys!!

lad i know might have a cab dash so gunna wait on the word and then have a look see if it is worth doing and getting it trimmed

Have you thought about trying the SEAT Exeo dash? The dash itself is from the audi a4 b7 cab. The rest of the interior is from the audi a4 b7 limo and/or avant. Should fit.

exeo-8.jpg

car_photo_539899.jpg

will have to see how this cab one turns out condition is no matter as its going to be trimmed up in the future anyway