AH FabricationsSky Insurance
    1st Gear

Status

wheel sizes will i get issues?

hi all
    thinking of buying some alloys and tyres,but i,m concerned that i might get some rubbing issues
    i have a avant lowered on eibach 50/40 springs

wheels i am considering are

Two fronts:19"x 8.5 with 235/35/19 AutoGrip tyres et 38
    Two backs:19"x 9.5 with 255/30/19 Nankang tyres et40

anybody else running these sizes on a avant? or know if they will give me problems

2. # ADS
    ADS

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Not exactly going for quality tyres, are you?
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

1st Gear

Status
    thanks jeff, no your right but they are on the rims already as new but still used
    i forgot about the tyre snobs if i buy them i will replace them and set them on fire

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gas-man View Post
    thanks jeff, no your right but they are on the rims already as new but still used
    i forgot about the tyre snobs if i buy them i will replace them and set them on fire
    Heheh! Best thing for them. Sorry I can't help with your original question.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

2nd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow ESD1711 On Twitter Visit ESD1711's Instagram Channel
    I'd hope that those sizes will be ok..... cos if that doesnt work for you then i'm screwed haha!

I'm going with an 8.5F ET32 and a 9.5R ET35 which will be a bit 'pokier' than your set up, and mine will be going on coilovers and as low as possible haha!

I'm still undecided on what tyre widths / profiles to go with, got a few different options there. I'll most likely be going with something like a nankang as well by the way - as far as 'budget' tyres go, you could do a lot worse. And its not exactly a car I go tearing down B-Roads in so i'm happy enough to make that compromise

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ESD1711 View Post
    I'd hope that those sizes will be ok..... cos if that doesnt work for you then i'm screwed haha!

I'm going with an 8.5F ET32 and a 9.5R ET35 which will be a bit 'pokier' than your set up, and mine will be going on coilovers and as low as possible haha!

I'm still undecided on what tyre widths / profiles to go with, got a few different options there. I'll most likely be going with something like a nankang as well by the way - as far as 'budget' tyres go, you could do a lot worse. And its not exactly a car I go tearing down B-Roads in so i'm happy enough to make that compromise

cheers mate i suppose i,ll buy them and see, i think the money is right for them
    pick them up tomorrow or sunday here,a pic of the car and the wheels to go on
    see what happens when fitted i can always re-sell

$T2eC16Z,!)!E9s2fDPcuBRNbRoCO0g~~60_12.jpgclick on image
    Attached Images Attached Images