You May or May Not Know ........ Tips & tricks

And I thought I was slow after it taking me nearly four years to find it !

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by grufI will tell ya whats missing from this?

Blue Badge.....and its across 2 bays...........:asskicking:

One thing I found from reading the manual, the spedo/rev/fuel/temp dials are illuminated during the day and get dimmer as the ambient light reduces to as a reminder to turn your headlights on (at which point the dials are illuminated at full brightness again)

One thing I found from reading the manual, the spedo/rev/fuel/temp dials are illuminated during the day and get dimmer as the ambient light reduces to as a reminder to turn your headlights on (at which point the dials are illuminated at full brightness again)

I've never noticed that, chiefly because I always turn the headlights on as soon as I switch the engine on.

Not sure if anyone is still using this thread But does anyone know if you can start the b8 a4 witht he key and then take the key fob out leaving the engine on? I used to be able to do it on my e92 bmw was so helpful as could start and lock the car and then go back inside while the car heats up !

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Not sure if anyone is still using this thread But does anyone know if you can start the b8 a4 witht he key and then take the key fob out leaving the engine on? I used to be able to do it on my e92 bmw was so helpful as could start and lock the car and then go back inside while the car heats up !

No because that's just silly, plus this is a B7 thread and I now own a B8 that still won't work either...... because it's just silly

Really though? BMW? No wonder they get nicked a lot with shiz like that going on

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra
Not really..but thanks for your comment lol

I've never noticed that, chiefly because I always turn the headlights on as soon as I switch the engine on.
I have never noticed, chiefly because my headlights are automatic lol!