Audi Loyalty Discount

howatsi

Reaction score
Does anybody know of a "loyalty discount/bonus" for Audi owners who replace their current Audi with another Audi. I will be shortly in the market for a new A4 convertible (hence the previous question posted - no replies!) And I am sure I read somewhere that Audi offer this bonus to the dealers to pass on. As you sales guys know it is easier to keep a customer than go looking for a new one. Any info appreciated.
p.s. The only decision we have to make is which car we trade in the A3 or A4.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"Audi Loyalty Discount"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You don't even get loyalty discount on a service, never mind a new car.

Is an existing owners money worth more than a new comer?

If anything they'd give non Audi owners discount to introduce them to the brand.

You can always negotiate. I'm talking to a dealer about replacing my car and have got them to 7% so far.

Anito,

PM me your spec and I'll get you a price. I'm pretty sure I can beat the 7% you've been offered. It is a Midlands based UK dealer. Even if you don't get it from them you could always use it as bargaining power with your dealer.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Ah, things have changed. I was having a A4 3.2 Manual Saloon S-line quattro. I've decided to go for an S4, here's the spec

Anito's S4 Spec

cheers

Link doesn't work for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif