S-Line Seat retrofit

francium

Reaction score
Hi i'm looking at replacing my standard seats with the s-line seats with lumbar support. I'm just wondering where does the wiring harness goto in the car (fusebox?) or is there a plug hiding somewhere? Any help appreciated.

Needs new feeds into the fusebox, wire in properly, not piggybacked onto existing, iirc, the lumbar uses a 5-10amp load, so using existing will blow the fuse more than likely which will also kill that system.

I have a set of s line cloth seats with lumbar and memory function for a saloon if interested

Hi fitted the seats today yet to wire up the lumbar support when I finished fitting them went to move the car and the air bag light had come on. While fitting I never turned on the ignition while i had them unplugged, the only difference in the wiring on the seats is the yellow airbag connector on the old seats the wires were white blue brown and on the new black blue brown, is it just a case of reseting the fault?

Yes if wiring is ok, then just clear light with vcds.

Hi bez yeh still have the seats as not really advertised them.seats in mint condition and come wiith door cards

Will send a few pics 2moro bez and i am in glasgow

are they full electric ?

Only thing thats not electric is lumbar support.has electric back support and also memory function.sorry iv not managed to get a pic today.will get it 2moro.the seats came from a 57 plate s linewith 55000 milesand are mint

nice 1 ill await the pics