3.0 tdi power steering hose

duff180

Reaction score
hi all,

I have a 2005 3.0 tdi A4 and have a power steering leak.

I think i have located the pipe but need some advice on removing / repairing it.

If someone has a diagram of the power steering system for the v6 tdi model this would help too, as the pipe is difficult to gain access to (not much room around these engines :( )

The haynes manual for the B7 doesnt give any information in relation to the V6 model

thanks for anyone that can give me some help :)

422500.png

Not sure if that helps or not. But best I could find.

And believe me, no one knows more than A4 Majik about the power steering on a 3.0TDi.....

Reactions: A4_MaJiK
thank for the diagram A4 Majik.

Just wondering if where did you get it and do u have a pdf manual? cant seem to get one for the 3.0 tdi gerrr

Also do u have the parts list to go with the power steering diagram please :)

And believe me, no one knows more than A4 Majik about the power steering on a 3.0TDi.....

You make a fair point Jeff, 6 months is a very long time haha! :beerchug:

thank for the diagram A4 Majik.

Just wondering if where did you get it and do u have a pdf manual? cant seem to get one for the 3.0 tdi gerrr

Also do u have the parts list to go with the power steering diagram please :)

I got the diagram off VagCat Parts Catalogue online. They have a parts list with it too, you do have to sign up but its free and is useful alot of the time.

Alternatively you could get yourself a copy of Elsawin (off eBay), which should give you more in depth information on the system and it's components.

HTH, Azeem.

Thanks for the info
beerchug.gif

Hope to have a better look at the car this weekend and fix my problem.

Also I didn't konw the front panel could be removed to gain access ive been more used to working on vw and vauxhalls lol

Did you get anywhere with this? I'm having to top up my PAS fluid every week for the past two weeks. :uhm: