Volks AutosEM Tuning
    1st Gear

Status

2.7TDi Remap Results

So, went to Surrey Rolling Road this evening along with a few other cars and Bobby to see what she was pushing. Went with the hope of 230-240bhp and 400-430ftlb. custom map beats the 220-240bhp gains over the generic maps I was offered

Stock: 177bhp and 280ftlb

Mods: Pre-Cat Deleted and DPF deleted (mapped out and removed from exhaust) + Bobby-Singh Custom Map

Results: 265bhp and 442ftlb

Huge shout to Bobby who worked on the map very hard and produced a smooth, SMOKE FREE map with very very nice figures! car drives like a whole new machine!

Last edited by Golfedd; 5th March 2013 at 22:50.

Phantom A4 Build Thread

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status

2.7TDi Remap Results

Good results there
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Astonishing figures; well done! Blows my re-mapped 3.0TDi off the road, grrrr...!
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs.

Tiptronic

Status
    Sounds like an excellent result! Think I need to get my map re-done on a rolling road... Any good 4wd rolling roads in the East Midlands??

Car: 2007 A4 3.0TDI Quattro S-Line Cabriolet
    Mods: Pipercross Panel Filter, Smarttop, LED Plate Bulbs, LED Interior Bulbs, Blue LED Needles, Remap, EGR Delete, Custom Stainless Exhaust (4" Slash Tips), Cupra-R Splitter, Embossed Number Plates, 19" BBS CH Reps & Vredestein Ultra Sessanta's, 12mm TPI Spacers, -30m H&R Springs, MTEC Black Edition Brakes (Dimpled & Grooved), Mintex Pads, RS4 RARB, Vibe Square Subwoofer in Ski-pass & Alpine MRP-350 Amp

VCDS - PM for details (East Midlands)

6th Gear

Status
    Don't want to blow your soap bubble but getting +88 Bhp SMOKE FREE from just a remap on stock GTB1756vk is just pure bull ! Dino's are meant to show anything, it's all in the correction factor and they can show whatever you want them to show ! If it drives fine then that's what matters...hopefully it won't blow as soon as you getting it on a spirited drive on the autobahn !
    FOR SALE:
    -Golf mk 5/audi a3 1.6 FSI fuel pump, brand new genuine part boxed + seals
    -audi a3 (1998 to 2003) genuine clutch slave cylinder to fit 1.6 engines BRAND NEW
    -Rear bush press tool to fit new rear axle bushes on Golf Mk3/4, Audi a3/S3, Seat Leon/Toledo, Skoda Octavia mk 1/2 used once

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by adamss24 View Post
    Don't want to blow your soap bubble but getting +88 Bhp SMOKE FREE from just a remap on stock GTB1756vk is just pure bull ! Dino's are meant to show anything, it's all in the correction factor and they can show whatever you want them to show ! If it drives fine then that's what matters...hopefully it won't blow as soon as you getting it on a spirited drive on the autobahn !
    I would agree with that statement completely. however having run the TT and Golf on this road and others they shared the same output as Portsmouth, R-Tech and one down Bristol way. however I don't really care about the numbers it's about the drive like you say. I've given it DEATH over the last few weeks and it's holding up fine.

In terms of ''on the road'' performance, I'm level with my friends stock 335d BMW, neither of us can get away wing mirror and wing mirror are level. At stock these BMW's are 280bhp and 428ftlb - So that speaks volumes. I'm happy

Quote Originally Posted by razza1 View Post
    Good results there
    Yup came out pretty well. drives very nicely

Quote Originally Posted by jdp1962 View Post
    Astonishing figures; well done! Blows my re-mapped 3.0TDi off the road, grrrr...!
    Think you've got a 2260, which is certainly worth more than what I've pushed out. maybe hit Bobby up

Quote Originally Posted by jjmurphy21187 View Post
    Sounds like an excellent result! Think I need to get my map re-done on a rolling road... Any good 4wd rolling roads in the East Midlands??
    Actually had it mapped out on the road, logs, tweaks, logs, tweaks. was a three week process.

Phantom A4 Build Thread

3rd Gear

Status
    Good results A custom map like this - especially with a DPF delete can put out some pretty impressive results, but is time consuming as you know!

Rick
    Unicorn Motor Developments. Bespoke Calibration and Remapping Services
    www.unicornmotordevelopments.com

Reverse Gear

Status
    What was the cost of the remap?

4th Gear

Status
    Rick I will visit you soon as when cosmetic modding complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick @ Unicorn Motor Dev. View Post
    Good results A custom map like this - especially with a DPF delete can put out some pretty impressive results, but is time consuming as you know!

Rick
    Torque the Torque