help wanted scotland VCDS (VAG-COM) Diagnostic Software for Audi

NOZ

Reaction score
Hi all i'm looking for someone to help with coding my A4 B7 s line Avant i'm wanting to fit puddle lights but have no power i need someone with VCDS (VAG-COM) Diagnostic Software for Audi as i need to power and use pins 16 and 5 from the door controller to power the LEDs. i may also need to code it to tell the controller to power those pins.

anybody can throw me in the right direction obviously don't want to go to Audi if possible as i could see that costing a small fortune

anybody in Dundee/Edinburghh/Fife

thanks in advance NOZ

Hi all i'm looking for someone to help with coding my A4 B7 s line Avant i'm wanting to fit puddle lights but have no power i need someone with VCDS (VAG-COM) Diagnostic Software for Audi as i need to power and use pins 16 and 5 from the door controller to power the LEDs. i may also need to code it to tell the controller to power those pins.

anybody can throw me in the right direction obviously don't want to go to Audi if possible as i could see that costing a small fortune

anybody in Dundee/Edinburghh/Fife

thanks in advance NOZ

Give brodster a shout.:) x if you cant get him on pm, give me a pm and i will speak with him.:) x

View Profile: Brodster - Audi-Sport.net

Im just outside Edinburgh buddy on the A701 nr Biggar. Happy to assist.

will see how it goes but at least i have your details will be in touch if all else fails this end cheers Brodster :yahoo:

well if your ever gonna know when your flying by Dundee give me a shout :yes: