B7 rough rough purchase price

dale86

Reaction score
Hi guys just thought id shoot a quick question over to where its prob gona get the best answers . I currently own a a4 b6 and may be in the market for a b7 that a friend might be selling i dnt have much info on it except for it been a 56 reg ibis white sline 2.0 tdi and would just like to know rough price on what to pay its a nice car so its not gona be the bottom end of the price scale many thanks Dale.

There are so many variables its impossible to say based on that information.

Spec, mileage and service history could put it at least 4 figures either way.

If you want a number plucked out of thin air and not based on any fact, 6k

Based on model and of average mileage, well serviced and good condition I'd go 8k what extras has it got? Leather, Bluetooth, parking sensors, nav etc

Sorry im unsure of what the spec is all ive got really is the reg and looked up engine size and year is their any way i can get the specs from the reg and thanks for the replies.

well if it is an early 2.0tdi i would check out the oil pump issues on this engine .i would love a 2.0tdi but personally would not take the chance there are loads of nightmare stories about this all over the net

56 plate shouldn't have the chain drive engine. It should be the more reliable gear drive version.

Did they do them in white?

J