re black optics grill A4 B7

gary911

Reaction score
Hi, I am considering getting a black optics grill front grill for my 2007 A4 B7 does anyone know of any after market ones that are good quality and fit or should I only use a genuine one from audi Ouch.
Are they tricky to fit and is it a DIY job.

Also has anyone fitted or used the Eibach pro sreet coilovers on the same model any issues with them.

Than you.

For the best look i would go riginal audi.if you are going black optics and have an s line you should look at an rs4 grill in black optics.really do look the part.can sometimes find a bargain on ebay.i got 1 brand new 4 £150 but had to wrap the surround gloss black

Are they not around £130 direct from Audi? Like most things they seem to carry an Ebay tax, check with your dealer you might get nice surprise.

I bought an OEM RS4 black optics grille - £183+ vat, i've seen a few non OEM and IMHO they just don't have they same quality look. Our A4's are quality looking cars.

i think the black optics s line grill retails around the £150 mark but the rs4 grill will be around £200.as mac said,when you spend a few quid buying a car you may aswell keep it looking good

I bought an OEM RS4 black optics grille - £183+ vat, i've seen a few non OEM and IMHO they just don't have they same quality look. Our A4's are quality looking cars.

Where/when did you get the grill? I got quoted £400 from Audi the other day.. :(

Stoke audi on here does them at around the £200 mark or try ebay asc