Monster MotorsportChris Nott
    Neutral

Status

Cool Audi slough brilliant

Guys I thought I would come on here to praise the main dealer in slough. I booked my car in for an investigation due to the smelly exhaust gases and occasional blue smoke.
    I left the car with them and they lent me a lovely A4 avant black optic pack sline b8 face lift model 2.0 tdi
    and got a phone call around three saying they have looked over the car corrected some faults but nothing majorly wrong brilliant I said how much will I owe you for the work to my surprise the lady said its free of charge.
    brilliant service and they even valeted my car as well I know this isn't the norm but I thought I would share my story to inspire some that not all main dealers are out to sting you hope every one has a great weekend

2. # ADS
    ADS

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    I thought it was against forum rules to post threads praising Audi dealers.

(Only kidding; this is a good news story)
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jdp1962 View Post
    I thought it was against forum rules to post threads praising Audi dealers.

(Only kidding; this is a good news story)
    I would have thought it's that rare that it should be made into a Sticky!

1st Gear

Status
    Nice result! Shame their sales team wasn't as useful when I inquired into the black RS4 they have, refused to budge on price.

The Listers franchises are even worse and very rude.

Vindis group are very helpful though

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post
    Guys I thought I would come on here to praise the main dealer in slough. I booked my car in for an investigation due to the smelly exhaust gases and occasional blue smoke.
    I left the car with them and they lent me a lovely A4 avant black optic pack sline b8 face lift model 2.0 tdi
    and got a phone call around three saying they have looked over the car corrected some faults but nothing majorly wrong brilliant I said how much will I owe you for the work to my surprise the lady said its free of charge.
    brilliant service and they even valeted my car as well I know this isn't the norm but I thought I would share my story to inspire some that not all main dealers are out to sting you hope every one has a great weekend
    Take mine in for me if you want.Xx

2nd Gear

Status
    Oh my god! If somebody told me yesterday that I would read this thread I would of laughed in their face! On a serious note it's good to hear that their is a main dealership out there that is run by humans.

5th Gear

Status

Audi slough brilliant

Reading are always very good also....
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by razza1 View Post
    Reading are always very good also....
    i cannot stand the arrogant pr1cks at Reading Audi. Every time i've been in, they have disappointed me/let me down/or just plain ignored me.... thats why I head over to Basingstoke or Camberley - both are excellent!

goose
    Current:
    '08 Carbon Black BMW X5 3.0sd M Sport|Full white interior bulb kit|White LED Halos|De-badged
    '72 Sunburst Yellow VW Karmann Ghia Coupe - 1641cc|Engle 110 Cam|Weber 34 Carb|dropped spindles|Porsche 911 black leather interior

Past:
    '06 Phantom Black Pearl Audi B7 S4 - Milltek non res|BMC Panel|034 25mm RARB|SuperPro poly bushes|Apikol poly Snub|H&R Springs|H&R 10mm rear spacers|LCR Splitter|R8 caps|JCap|RS4 Pedals|EBC D/G disks & yellow pads|HEL brake lines|White sides/DRLs|De-tango'd

5th Gear

Status
    Hehehe good to see well balanced views on authorised UK Audi dealers!...it's a shame that they alledgedly lack a bit of focus and action to improve this part of their business. I know for a fact that they heavily invest in training courses for VAG dealer staff up here in IKEA land to improve how they deal with customer issues/complaints etc. So am guessing that they do the same thing in the UK...or at least should. Must say, I have not used that many official dealers here only for spares, but most of them are ok, but nothing to write home about.

Cheers
    A
    Last edited by Molnboman; 26th February 2013 at 21:20.

Collecting Rings

Status
    It's obviously very nice that they took your car for the day and cleaned it, for free, but did they actually fix it? i.e. is the issue now resolved? Sounds to me like they cleaned it, ran out of time to fix it so cleared some codes and gave it back

5th Gear

Status

Audi slough brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by g00se View Post
    i cannot stand the arrogant pr1cks at Reading Audi. Every time i've been in, they have disappointed me/let me down/or just plain ignored me.... thats why I head over to Basingstoke or Camberley - both are excellent!

goose
    Surprises me, always found them helpful and traced and fixed several issues for me, sometimes with no charge...
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior