Audi slough brilliant

Beeblebrox

Reaction score
Guys I thought I would come on here to praise the main dealer in slough. I booked my car in for an investigation due to the smelly exhaust gases and occasional blue smoke.
I left the car with them and they lent me a lovely A4 avant black optic pack sline b8 face lift model 2.0 tdi
and got a phone call around three saying they have looked over the car corrected some faults but nothing majorly wrong brilliant I said how much will I owe you for the work to my surprise the lady said its free of charge.
brilliant service and they even valeted my car as well I know this isn't the norm but I thought I would share my story to inspire some that not all main dealers are out to sting you hope every one has a great weekend

I thought it was against forum rules to post threads praising Audi dealers.

(Only kidding; this is a good news story)

I thought it was against forum rules to post threads praising Audi dealers.

(Only kidding; this is a good news story)

I would have thought it's that rare that it should be made into a Sticky!

Nice result! Shame their sales team wasn't as useful when I inquired into the black RS4 they have, refused to budge on price.

The Listers franchises are even worse and very rude.

Vindis group are very helpful though :)

Guys I thought I would come on here to praise the main dealer in slough. I booked my car in for an investigation due to the smelly exhaust gases and occasional blue smoke.
I left the car with them and they lent me a lovely A4 avant black optic pack sline b8 face lift model 2.0 tdi
and got a phone call around three saying they have looked over the car corrected some faults but nothing majorly wrong brilliant I said how much will I owe you for the work to my surprise the lady said its free of charge.
brilliant service and they even valeted my car as well I know this isn't the norm but I thought I would share my story to inspire some that not all main dealers are out to sting you hope every one has a great weekend
Take mine in for me if you want.Xx

Oh my god! If somebody told me yesterday that I would read this thread I would of laughed in their face! On a serious note it's good to hear that their is a main dealership out there that is run by humans.

Reading are always very good also....

i cannot stand the arrogant pr1cks at Reading Audi. Every time i've been in, they have disappointed me/let me down/or just plain ignored me.... thats why I head over to Basingstoke or Camberley - both are excellent!

goose

Hehehe good to see well balanced views on authorised UK Audi dealers!...it's a shame that they alledgedly lack a bit of focus and action to improve this part of their business. I know for a fact that they heavily invest in training courses for VAG dealer staff up here in IKEA land to improve how they deal with customer issues/complaints etc. So am guessing that they do the same thing in the UK...or at least should. Must say, I have not used that many official dealers here only for spares, but most of them are ok, but nothing to write home about.

Cheers
A

Last edited:
It's obviously very nice that they took your car for the day and cleaned it, for free, but did they actually fix it? i.e. is the issue now resolved? Sounds to me like they cleaned it, ran out of time to fix it so cleared some codes and gave it back :kissmyrings:

i cannot stand the arrogant pr1cks at Reading Audi. Every time i've been in, they have disappointed me/let me down/or just plain ignored me.... thats why I head over to Basingstoke or Camberley - both are excellent!

goose

Surprises me, always found them helpful and traced and fixed several issues for me, sometimes with no charge...