Chris NottSky Insurance
    Neutral

Status

Lines on my steering wheel??

I've got these lines on my steering wheel trim and I'm not sure if they are supposed to be there or not?! Pics off iPhone through tapatalk but you can see what I mean, are these normal?? Either side of the audi badge.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360795763.440971.jpg

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    No they are not supposed to be there, I have a similiar mark on one side only, and it does my head in lol
    A4 B8 (09) 2.0 TFSI (211)

Black Gloss RS4 style mesh grille, Black Gloss fog grilles, Black Gloss splitter trim, Ice White fogs, Tints, Black A8 boot rings, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler, LED interior, LED number plate lights, Brushed steel vinyl wrapped interior.

Neutral

Status
    what the hells happened??? i didnt think they would be but atleast they are even haha

5th Gear

Status

Lines on my steering wheel??

Nope
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

Looking for Zombies !!

Status
    None on mine.

JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

5th Gear

Status
    Lines on the steering wheel?....I was thing George Michael there for a minute!

1st Gear

Status
    Those lines are on the airbag part. Could work out costly to get rid unless you can dismantle and fix with wet and dry paper plus painting. How on earth did they get there?
    It looks as if somebody has been sawing something across there with a hacksaw!
    A4 B7 2.0T FSI S-LINE Akoya Silver, Xenon plus pack, RS 6's, MFSW, Dension, Auto dimming mirror, Light/Rain sensor, Bose, Isofix, Split folding seats, Rear side blinds, Rear window blind, Centre armrest, Auto boot Lid, Cargo parcel net/hooks,Loadliner & Votex Rear Diffuser. Tyres: presently running Vredenstein Sessanta's: SUPERB!

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by wyliss View Post
    Those lines are on the airbag part. Could work out costly to get rid unless you can dismantle and fix with wet and dry paper plus painting. How on earth did they get there?
    It looks as if somebody has been sawing something across there with a hacksaw!
    I have no idea! To be honest, because they are so clean cut and even, until I'm parked next to the same car no one will know its not supposed to be there so I'll leave them there for the time being haha. A rs4 wheel maybe a option at some point so I'll hold out!!!

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Add A4_MaJiK on Facebook Visit A4_MaJiK's Instagram Channel
    I have the same but only on one side (same as Mac). Think you need a new airbag cover and not a whole new steering wheel. Not sure how the airbag cover seperates from the airbag unit however.

Audi A4 B7 3.0TDI S-Line Sprint Blue
    ~ MTEC DRLs & Sidelights ~ 8000k D1S ~ 19" A6 Le Mans Edition Wheels ~ Eibach Wheel Spacers (5mm F/15mm R) ~ Rear Ambient Lighting ~
    ~ UK Legal Pressed Plates ~ Full Interior LED Lighting ~ Rear Numberplate LED Lights ~ LCR Front Splitter ~

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A4_MaJiK View Post
    I have the same but only on one side (same as Mac). Think you need a new airbag cover and not a whole new steering wheel. Not sure how the airbag cover seperates from the airbag unit however.
    On other cars I've taken air bag out of its been torn or allen keys behind the wheel. But if I'm going to spend £15-20 on a air bag cover, I'd rather spend the extra on a rs4 wheel and then sell my MFSW! Win win!!!

1st Gear

Status
    i bet thats the weak point for the airbag and when someone has had a bit of road rage and banged the wheel to hard and shouted f ing r sole its exposed the weak point. i reckon.