Finding your boot cluttered?

OCDetails

Reaction score
Website
www.ocdetails.co.uk
Hey so if your like me and have OCD about your car been clean and tidy any time of the year then keep reading :) so im one for keeping spares of things such as wash fluid, kitchen roll, polish kits and cloths and never forgetting the de-icer... well all this stuff either was rammed in the sides in the boot with not much room for more than a can or two of cleaning stuff. (I even stored my wash fluid in with my spare) lol. after a few miles it would eventually be running around in my boot banging about through corners. well after a few searches on the web I come across this :) and im impressed by the quality and durability of it, its enough to hold what I usually have in my boot and not be in the way of anything that I might want to put in my boot. it sticks to your carpet at the bottom and along the back top so it wont move atall its even a struggle to pull it back out once you have it in place. bargain of the month for me :)

Doesnt look like it will hold as much stuff as you maybe have fella lol.

Nice... I've got something very similiar but without the branding. Cost about £4 I think!

I store all my crap under the boot floor on top of the space saver wheel cover.