Sticky if possible

gruf

Reaction score
i read a post this morning and it said if you go to check out and enter REPEAT youll get 10% discount.
maybe it might be a good idea if there was a sticky up there for us to advise each other on tips like this seeing as we all buy parts so much.
my first tip is ask your mate at the garage if you can use his name when buying parts, that way you get them at trade all the time.
better still see if we can get a audi-sport.net account...NOT ONE WITH CREDIT...then anybody thats a member can use this to buy parts from anywhere that will accept us.
Just a thought?

what shop is what for, do you mean the audi sport account, if so then ever shop that everyone uses, sign up every where..
euros, gfs, audi mains, every where possible, meaning that if you come to this site and become a member you can then read the sticky of getting a discount in certain places, it might not be wise or possible to get a audi sport account for all the members to use but it was an idea, but it is possible to have a sticky for codes and discounts that we can all check before buying parts or even add codes or offers for when people check.

Ah I see what you mean, I thought from the first bit the 'REPEAT' code was for a specific online shop.

Good idea, might be tricky to get mods and sellers to buy into but lets see what they say...