What front end parts are different from cab and saloon!??

Audi_kyle

Reaction score
So come out to my cab yesterday and some idiot has hit it ! ..nobody seen anything so left to source parts to get it sorted...needs new wing, door , bonnet and headlight! My question is what parts are different from cab and saloon if any? Thanks

The roof?

Sorry, on a serious not, ****ers! I had that done to me a few years ago, you going through insurance?

WTF hit your car, a meteor, damn to do that damage & drive of is ridiculous, some people have no conscience man.

Hopefully one day karma will hit them!

Not sure about the bonnet, but from memory the wings and doors are different. Headlights I think are the same, although lots of aftermarket ones quote 'Saloon/Avant ONLY', haven't attempted to fit mine.

+1 for hope whoever did the damage gets what's coming to them

Sorry to hear about the collision.

I was involved in a collision to my B7 Cab last week. Since my excess is about £1000 due to my age (21), I've decided to do it privately. The main damage is to the bonnet. I've been looking everywhere for one.. But no luck. Apparently the B7 CAB has a slightly different bonnet to the saloon & avant models. Ive called up so many salvage yards, been looking on ebay. But NO LUCK!

Has anyone got any idea where I could source a CAB bonnet from??

Any help would be appreciated

So the bonnet is different too!? I have been told that the bonnet bumper lights are the same as saloon but wings and doors are different...can any1 confirm any of this?