5mm allen key socket with wobble end

tuffy

Reaction score
Hi guys.
As per title, does anyone know where i can get one of these please? mail order.
mnq6h5.jpg

eBay. Any engineering supplies shop. Machine Mart possibly even screw fix or tool station

Thanks for that. I should of mentioned, could do with it being 8" plus long. The longest i've found so far is 5"....maybe it doesn't even exist!

Just make one if you cannot buy one

Get a normal ball end Allen key and grind the end off so its straight then just use a normal socket and extension bar.

Easy peasy and will hardly cost anything you just need an angle grinder or take it to a garage, they will chop it in half for you.

VAG do one as the tool required to remove an 8L S3 drive flange is exactly that and a good 10 inches tall. I have no idea of the part number, but it's deffo available

Thanks Kevbu. Have tried that, but the socket hits the fly so cant get square on to it

VAG do one as the tool required to remove an 8L S3 drive flange is exactly that and a good 10 inches tall. I have no idea of the part number, but it's deffo available

Arrrr. May have to give them a call on Monday. Thank you

ebay for sure is best place tbh, but check feedback fully for quality, but some fantastic tools on ebay tbh.