B7 S4 Parott Install

l1lbill

Reaction score
After some help/advice. Just bought an mki9000 parott kit to put in my 05 S4 with RNSE. Some things i read say it is going to need the quadlock adapter, others say it will be ISO. I realise there may be no way to definitely know before taking it out but just wondered what its likely to be so I can have the lead ready if necessary.

Is there any other advice people can offer with regards to the removal and then subsequent fitting of the parott kit?

Thanks in advance.

Will

The RNS-E has a Quadlock, ISO will be useless to you.

As PD says, quadlock mate, if it doesnt come with quadlock adapter, then you will need some 000979009E or EA repair wires to connect the wires to rns, solder the power wires -/+ to existing, I dont use crimps as they're rubbish.

Why not fit the audi system mate, integrates well with rns-e, if it takes your fancy, PM me for a price :)

I would of loved the audi set up but everything i read said about how expensive it works out!

Thanks for your help guys

I wouldnt call the oem integration that expensive tbh mate, not as expensive as filling up an S4 everyday like I used too lol, PM if you'd like a price for the oem BT :)