Tdi tuning

Whopper

Reaction score
So I'm fairly new to this tdi lark, coming from a few tuned petrol cars I appreciate there's many similarity between the two! My question being who's a good knowledgable tuner? Or who on here knows what they're on about?

Obviously map exhaust cooler ect but ideally only after a good mapper! Maybe one day a cat back, but I've already done high performance and the idea behind the tdi was fuel economy!

Anything I should or shouldn't do while considering a mapper?

I'm in Kent (southeast) but willing to travel if they're worth it.

Alex

ive just remapped mine stage one mate, boost economy and also gives it more speed when ya put the boot down.

all ive done to mine, would like to do more to it but you have to spend alot to not get a lot of gain bhp wise tbh pal

I've mapped mine with a BluFin unit and not done any other mods.
It's a great little remap, economy and power have both gone up.
I know its not as perfect as a custom remap but if your planning more mods then its a decent stage 1 remap.

Later down the line I would also be thinking about a custom exhaust and an uprated or twin intercooler system which would then lead to a custom stage 2 remap... once you start with the mods its never ending :)

737d6045c2f5bb1a7a877bf1b1f72c25_zpsbdf6ab01.jpg

That's only a couple inches! :-D. I'm afraid I don't know anywhere local to you. They do parts to order. Worth having a look on website

Yeah I'll have some looking about thanks