Hope this wasnt anybody on here. B7 on the m4! shocked

Sadly I saw so many driving like that. Idiots.

I'd have taken pictures myself of them, but was busy concentrating on the road n stuff

It's not hard to wipe it off the windows. I use the top if my jack box, works perfectly! I have never seen someone drive a car covered that bad.

Reactions: Gates
Completely bonkers. My car is cleared totally before i go anywhere. He should be banned. As an ex copper, I would have locked him up straight away for dangerous driving. He more than likely was actually although it doesn't say so on the story.

wow that is mad. I thought no one would be that stupid but there is!

in my eyes the driver should be locked up and banned for driving for at least 12 months!!!

Words fail me!

The dangers that can cause are unthinkable. I pitty the vehicles behind when that lot goes flying, also not to mention the dangers of not being able to see.

That type of person thinks of nothing other than themself and doesnt deserve to be on the road... At least a 12 month ban IMO

What ya moaning about, he werent speeding

That's hurendous! I do t even drive when my windows are steamed up. Obviously fancies a nice stretch behind bars for causing death by dangerous driving.

im glad you said about steamy windows (no i dont want to go for a drink:shutup2:), i was saying to my mate (ive got one) that a broken heater on the car should be an mot fail and if that aint going to happen then anyone driving with steamy windows should be given points for not pulling up and giving them time to clear, i know that tints are a problem and i love a tint but i see people driving with the bathroom windows in there car and think if i can't see the bird across the road in the bath then how can they drive with them windows and not kill anyone....oppps i didnt just say that did i..jokes aside, some people with steamy windows are as bad if not worse than most of the worse tinted windows ive seen.
what makes it worse is when there in a brand new car that clears the windows quicker than my windowlean

Last edited:
Needs beaten on, F*ckin idiot, to think he got to the M4 like that, how many near misses on the way? Banned and locked up - tosser.

original pic was posted on VMax200 facebook page on Sat.. inc reg no - name and shame this idiot

SN57 ***

goose