Quattros in the Snow

yeh Just read...some jealous BMW owners there I see. How would they know about how the quattro is in the snow if they have never owned one!!??

I get sick of the rubbish spoken by BMW drivers, How can you compare a car with winter tyres with a car running std summer rubber? If BMW were so confident of winter tyres on thier cars why have they suddenly offered an xDrive varient of the 3 series in the UK?

Reactions: Chets
mmmm interesting. Why can't they just face that 4wds are better in snow its a fact

I get sick of the rubbish spoken by BMW drivers, How can you compare a car with winter tyres with a car running std summer rubber? If BMW were so confident of winter tyres on thier cars why have they suddenly offered an xDrive varient of the 3 series in the UK?

Reactions: ben.w93
Great pic ! in the piolts seat :rockwoot:

B3B7EE57-1532-4406-AD77-E3FF76B483FC-3255-0000034F11F4002B.jpg

Just got back from a play in the dark. Empty roads were great fun. Although I have overtaken 4x4's in the snow on summer tyres a couple of years back, I always have winter tyres fitted from late October to about Easter. The sooner this country follows the Germans on winter tyre regs, the better as far as I'm concerned. I won't have to put up with being stuck behind people with summer tyres slipping all over the place.