any ideas cam follower ok and changed fuel filter changed
18725/P2293/008851 - Fuel Pressure Regulator Valve (N276): Mechanical Malfunction
- Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) ON
- Power Loss
- Fuel Pressure too Low
- Intake Camshaft Failure
- Check Measuring Values for Fuel Pressure
- Check for bent/squeezed Fuel Lines
- Check Fuel Pressure System for Leaks
- Check Fuel Filter & Filter in Fuel Pump
- Check Fuel Quantity supplied by the Fuel Pump
Retrieved from "18725/P2293/008851 - Ross-Tech Wiki"
- When found in 2.0l TFSI:
- Check Fuel Pressure
- Rest of World (RoW) check TPI 2014143, the Intake Camshaft might have a worn out Fuel Pump Cam.
- North American Region (NAR) check TSB 2015153 (01-09-03 > 15-10-01 > 15-10-02), the Intake Camshaft might have a worn out Fuel Pump Cam.
- North American Region (NAR) check TSB 2018183 (20-08-01) and verify the High Fuel Pressure Sensor (G247) Part Number