HELP

craiga

Reaction score
Really ****** off now. Left my car in for a dpf/egr delete and remap. The guy found my oil seal gone on turbo,intercoer busted and my fuel pump full of crap. Now the car should be putting out 200+bhp. It is only up to 170bhp. Prior to all the work it was only putting oit 140bhp. Steven reakons the fuel pump is damaged and that is why it is down on power. Anybody help. Forgot to say its a 170 s line audi

Last edited:
How can we help you if he found all these issues.

I do have to ask, what was wrong with intercooler exactly & how did he know fuel pump was full of gunk, didnt think he'd need to touch these when doing dpf/egr & map unless he tested for power & found it down & inspected areas for reasons.

Need specifics on why these are faulty exactly.

Sorry. Yes. It was down on power when he checked car at start. Pulled off pipe at intercooler and oil came out. After everything repaired still done on power. He then checked fuel pump and filter and it has full of black oily crap . He reakons that tje pump may be damaged now. Would a bad pump leave you down in power

I dont know the 170 engine aswell as the 140 say BKD, but if its got a breather into the intake system before turbo/IC, then some oil is always found in the IC pipework tbh, unless its running a catch can system & unless it was a river which is highly unlikely, then this is normal, so cant see how he determined the IC was broken just because of that.

I assume he also said turbo seal was ******** because of this oil in the IC, you need to check the breather location which would explain this & possibly not be a turbo problem at all.

Which fuel pump, the prelift or one actually in the engine bay?