Help with a remap

churny

Reaction score
I have a 2.0 tdi 140 a4 and have decided to liven it with a remap, but which one ? I have checked what is available in the north east and the two main ones available are either revo or superchips.
Which one would you go with ? More interested in a reliable increase rather than an aggressive remap that may give issues. Also if anyone has had a remap done in the Newcastle area who would they recommend to do the work.

ah yeah what sort of gain is that from stage one, what u running?

Have decided to go with sedox performance in sunderland, they are currently offering the remap and a before and after rolling road for £249 as a jan sale. Car is booked in for the 29th i'll let you know how i get on.

Well just had my car remaped at sedox in sunderland and im over the moon. they were very helpfull and took time to explain things. The car was still running over 140hp standard despite it being a 55 plate with 114k on the clock, but now is 190.7hp :icon_thumright: Why did i not have this done sooner.

Anyone in the NEast thats looking to have a remap should give them a call.

What else do you expect to get with a remap? Changes in fuel consumption? Common problems?