bargain (if it fits) it does fit

gas-man

Reaction score
hi guys just recieved this from eastbourne audi

its a red stitch sports steering wheel with airbag brand new £100.00 plus 10.00 delivery

will be attempting to fit this afternoon

IMG 0366 IMG 0367 IMG 0369 IMG 0372

sorry pics are small click on and they are bigger

not a s-line wheel but cheap enough

Last edited:
Eastbourne audi, thats not far from me, if you get stuck give me a shout as I can install it for you :)

Deal of the century aswell.

Eastbourne audi, thats not far from me, if you get stuck give me a shout as I can install it for you :)

Deal of the century aswell.

hi nigel

i,m in birmingham but i got it delivered i believe it was a wrong option on a ordered car

so they put it on ebay and it did,nt sell so i messaged them with a offer ( you never know)

but thanks for the offer on fitting

I thought was strange as & seem to recall you being somewhere else, but alas lol.

well managed to fit it this afternoon

so thought i would share it with you guys

IMG 0373 IMG 0374 IMG 0375 IMG 0379

sorry guys pics small again so click on them

i will figure out what i,m doing wrong

Looks great with the stitching fella

What an absolute bargain! It's exactly what I've been trawling the internet for for the last couple of weeks, I haven't got a mfsw at moment which I dearly miss, sounds like quite a hassle retro fitting one but if I can get one cheap I'd travel to Sussex if you fancy fitting it NHN?

Bargain!. proper Chunky steering wheel as well! (it might be just me but it looks chunkier then my S line 3 spoke one)

Last edited:
Looks great. What gear knob is that on your car ? Where did you get it from ? Looking for a nice new one myself and that looks great

Looks great. What gear knob is that on your car ? Where did you get it from ? Looking for a nice new one myself and that looks great
hi thanks mate
the gear knob i beleive is off a b8 s line got it off ebay
had to modify the gaiter to fit onto mine