FK wheel spacer help please.

Gates

Reaction score
Hi I've been looking at the FK wheels spacer kits for the avant and can't work out the difference between the system b and the system b+ kits. I know they both come with mounting bolts as I'm looking at 15mm front and 20mm rear. I know the system a's don't have wheel bolts with them.

Any help would be great.

Thank you

post link your looking at

Personally, instead of the FK kit, I recommend the TPI 15/20mm kit from the TT shop.

The spacers are better quality, lighter and look better. They are multi PCD. The centre bore is well designed for a secure mount. The bolt heads are specially designed not to round off. Quality locking bolts are included. The bolts are the correct length for the spacers. I run a set on my car and regularly remove the wheels to clean them, with no issues.

With spacers & bolts, you do get what you pay for.

TT Shop - 15mm / 20mm Complete Wheel Spacer Kit - Including Bolts and Lockers - Audi TT Coupe and Audi TT Roadster Parts, Accessories, Styling and Performance Tuning

And Big Al thanks for the link but I was looking at the FK as they have a sale on at the min and could get front and rear spacers for around £100 as money is a bit tight but want to do something to the car as I'm getting a bit bored with it lol

i cant see any diffrence apart from the price
good price aswell
you get the hub bolts with both sets then use your oem bolts to fix the wheel

i may have a set of 20 rear 15 front all bolts etc
comeing off mine this or next week

i may have a set of 20 rear 15 front all bolts etc
comeing off mine this or next week

What sort of price were you after mate and ill have a work out of the finances

I got the TPI ones (12mm & 12mm) and have had no problems, no judder etc. Didn't fit them myself as they went on when my springs were done, but they've survived 6 months with no issues including 2 track sessions...