Any one used this dpf delete company

Beeblebrox

Reaction score
Hi I was looking at getting my dpf deleted and remapped and been doing some research and found this company in reading and was wondering if their was any body who has used them and if so what kind of service you had. gains problems etc any help would be appreciated thanks

link to the company
OMG! Performance UK - DPF Removal - DPF Emulator - ECU Remapping - Diesel Tuning

They are local to me... but sorry never heard of them, so can't comment.

if you do take the punt, would be good to hear your review for the rest of us :yes:

goose

Hi Beeblebrox,
OMG have done my Audi A5 about 5 motnhs ago. DPF removal, power remap and a full stainless steel exhaust. All in all- I'm properly chuffed. Choose them after making a lot of phone calls and reading on the internet, on the phone they sounded like they really know their stuff plus the price was about average what I've been quoted.
As for the job- good service, Dave form OMG expalined everything they will do to my car and I was allowed to watch the whole process :happy:, clean garage etc., but most of all- the way the car drives and sounds now! The power is now between 260-270 BHP, so it is SERIOUSLY quick. As for the DPF removal- I went for the full option: DPF deactived, as well as sensors in the exhaust (temperature I think?) and EGR valve, so basically they removed the whole thing- and after the job showed me this on their diagnostic tablet. Outcome- MPG is better by 5-10%, unless I go mental with the gas pedal :sly: , and most of all- my car doesn't tell me to drive on the motorway when I don't want to ;)
Since then I've done about 5k miles, had it serviced by Audi- obviously they noticed changed exhaust, bo no other problems. So far- really good (maybe too good, as I simply forgot about them- and after the job I promised some good reviews if it works ok).
Green light from me!

Thanks for your review of omg I have my car booked in at another company now and I will post a review of the service I receive as I'm get the dpf deleted and the egr valve also a performance remap along with stainless steel exhaust and service with a performance panel filter hoping to iron out a few niggles in the process ie ruff idle when cold

Hi Beeblebrox,
OMG have done my Audi A5 about 5 motnhs ago. DPF removal, power remap and a full stainless steel exhaust. All in all- I'm properly chuffed. Choose them after making a lot of phone calls and reading on the internet, on the phone they sounded like they really know their stuff plus the price was about average what I've been quoted.
As for the job- good service, Dave form OMG expalined everything they will do to my car and I was allowed to watch the whole process :happy:, clean garage etc., but most of all- the way the car drives and sounds now! The power is now between 260-270 BHP, so it is SERIOUSLY quick. As for the DPF removal- I went for the full option: DPF deactived, as well as sensors in the exhaust (temperature I think?) and EGR valve, so basically they removed the whole thing- and after the job showed me this on their diagnostic tablet. Outcome- MPG is better by 5-10%, unless I go mental with the gas pedal :sly: , and most of all- my car doesn't tell me to drive on the motorway when I don't want to ;)
Since then I've done about 5k miles, had it serviced by Audi- obviously they noticed changed exhaust, bo no other problems. So far- really good (maybe too good, as I simply forgot about them- and after the job I promised some good reviews if it works ok).
Green light from me!

Piccies pls ^^^^^^^ or it didnt happen lol!! :angrymod:

goose

Lol, are you for real? If you do club meetings you might get a chance to see it and touch it ;) Otheriwse whenever I get a minute I will take some pics. Seeing is believing I guess...

Last edited: