Rear bumper removal...retro parking sensors??

tuffy

Reaction score
Hi all and happy new year!
Right, I will soon be removing the rear bumper on my avant for a re spray as fairly scratched where previous owners dogs jumped in and out

Got me thinking that I may fit some parking sensors, I know that the drill marks are clearly marked on the rear of the bumper.
Can anyone recommend aftermarket sensors? I've seen them ranging from £15 to £50. What are people's thoughts???
thanks

Cobra are the ones most dealers use for retrofits, they are around £50 a set, but they are by far the best kits I have fitted (done 4 sets now)

I second Gizmo68, had some fitted to the S4 cab when that had its rear bumper resprayed.

Yes they are the last ones I fitted, I only paid just over £50 though.

Thanks. Are they a completely flush fit? And if you dont mind me asking, where did you get them from for £50?

No unfortunately not, the last set (Cobra ones) were the best looking so far though, they are almost flush, just not quite flush.

No unfortunately not, the last set (Cobra ones) were the best looking so far though, they are almost flush, just not quite flush.

Just seen another cobra model number on eBay looks exactly the same as the link I added in a previous post but has a code of 0258. Is there any difference?

Thanks