Sky InsuranceEM Tuning
    Neutral

Status

A4 Convertible - Rear Mudflaps

I am trying to fit some rear mud flaps on my convertible - can you post a picture of them close up?

I have fitted the front fine, however the rears don't look like they will fit?

Has anyone fitted the OEM mud flaps before to a convertible?

I have been told these are the same for the saloon/avant/convertible.

Is the part number for the B6 model mud flaps the same as the B7 - can anyone check on ETKA?

Thanks

Paul

2. # ADS
    ADS

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    I tried searching Ebay, as Stafford Audi usually have a few sets for sale, and are pretty good at specifying which models they fit. Unfortunately, they don't appear to have any for sale at the moment. I did find this set for sale, though, with another seller. However, the ad simply says they will fit the 8E A4 2005-2007 (i.e. B7) without specifying if that is all versions.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Found a set for sale at Lincoln Audi. Click here for details. The ad specifies Saloon and Avant, but doesn't mention the Cabriolet,
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Third time lucky

Lincoln Audi selling rear mudflaps for A4 Cabriolet here.

Neutral

Status
    Thanks for your help, tried Stoke ages ago and he can get them, but the same part number as below

the part number Lincoln Audi gave me is the same 8EC075101 which don't fit (same as i got)

however the part number they gave me for the B6 is 8HO075101

Does anyone know on the B6 convertible, is the bumper similar to the B7 convertible ?

Last edited by Illusion-Paul; 18th December 2012 at 17:09.