Waxed for Christmas & To Joey or Tango?

Joey (Clear Lenses) or Tango (Orange Lenses)

• Clear/Joey

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Orange/Tango

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Just washed & waxed before the Christmas holls... still hankering after a correctional detail but still shiny
yum.gif

DSC01787.jpg

DSC01786.jpg

DSC01784.jpg

DSC01782.jpg

DSC01783.jpg

Also recieved my new headlights from FK yesterday... Waiting for HIDs & LEDs for the angel eyes to arrive before fitting, but can't decide whether or not to remove the orange idicator lenses? Not sure if the orange actually looks better (that clear) against the dark green paintwork...? What do you guys think??

DSC01789.jpg

Last edited:
Definately de-tango, it will look perfect imo

Think the orange helps make those aftermarket ones look a bit more OE... Can't say I'd connect up the angel eyes though - they only belong on BMWs

Will attempt to remove the lenses one evening this week then. I'm only planning on using one of the rings either side, seen that before and thought it looked a bit different to the A5 style light (which I don't like) or the 'starline' headlights (curved LED strip) which don't fit with the B7 line quite right.

Car looks great! Lovely colour!
For me, i think it will look better de-tango'ed. Might be worth trying to remove the ring your not going to use? May not leave many holes behind it?
I was thinking of purchasing these headlights, but I'd want to remove the rings :-(

I'm going to have a go at taking the units apart one evening this week and remove the orange lenses. I don't think the rings are removable, but I'm going to try it with just the bulbs in the ring around the dipped beam, see how it looks...

+1 On the colour like.....German racing green? hahaha quite unusual colour up here anyway. Undecidied on the tango debate...Good luck and keep us posted.

BR
A

Known as Cambridge Green as far as I can recall, although in German it's something else. British Racing Green isn't far off...

Have to make an effort to keep it clean or it looks black!