AH FabricationsEM Tuning
    Reverse Gear

Status

Question Audi Oil Pump / Oil Pressure / Balance Shaft - SMALL CLAIMS COURT PETITION

Hello,

If your Audi has suffered from the oil pump / balance shaft failure please can you fill in your details into this form, if I get enough entries I will take it to the small claims court and try force them to recall this.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...bFdJcDJobVE6MQ

Many Thanks,

2. # ADS
    ADS

VAG Addict

Status
    Signed up - thanks mate
    2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dubdemand View Post
    Signed up - thanks mate

Me too .

Neutral

Status
    Me too

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi

Do you think a small claims court would take a fair view / understand these cases (I have put my name down). I have the old hex key for the balance shaft modification that only lasted 50k and is completely round at the end it should have been driving my oil pump, which I would say was not fit for purpose. It has costed me 1k (which was done as cheap as possible) to replace turbo etc. and I am thinking of putting in a complaint against the Audis dealership who did the modification under warranty (who do not even return my calls). cheers

1st Gear

Status
    This would be the mother of all recalls if it went ahead, and would probably put Audi in a real pickle, increasing car and part prices up to compensate, also closing dealerships to rebuild costs. I know its their fault in the first place, but I very highly doubt they'll recall cars for this.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve220 View Post
    This would be the mother of all recalls if it went ahead, and would probably put Audi in a real pickle, increasing car and part prices up to compensate, also closing dealerships to rebuild costs. I know its their fault in the first place, but I very highly doubt they'll recall cars for this.
    Completed the form. Well dome for starting this.
    A4 B7 2.0T FSI S-LINE Akoya Silver, Xenon plus pack, RS 6's, MFSW, Dension, Auto dimming mirror, Light/Rain sensor, Bose, Isofix, Split folding seats, Rear side blinds, Rear window blind, Centre armrest, Auto boot Lid, Cargo parcel net/hooks,Loadliner & Votex Rear Diffuser. Tyres: presently running Vredenstein Sessanta's: SUPERB!

3rd Gear

Status
    I looked into raising a small claims court action myself on this very matter a few years ago and because my vehicle was over six years old,and outside the manufacturers warranty of three years or sixty thousand miles I was advised by a solicitor I would be wasting my time , effort and yet more money ...........................................