Audi Oil Pump / Oil Pressure / Balance Shaft - SMALL CLAIMS COURT PETITION

Hi

Do you think a small claims court would take a fair view / understand these cases (I have put my name down). I have the old hex key for the balance shaft modification that only lasted 50k and is completely round at the end it should have been driving my oil pump, which I would say was not fit for purpose. It has costed me 1k (which was done as cheap as possible) to replace turbo etc. and I am thinking of putting in a complaint against the Audis dealership who did the modification under warranty (who do not even return my calls). cheers

This would be the mother of all recalls if it went ahead, and would probably put Audi in a real pickle, increasing car and part prices up to compensate, also closing dealerships to rebuild costs. I know its their fault in the first place, but I very highly doubt they'll recall cars for this.

This would be the mother of all recalls if it went ahead, and would probably put Audi in a real pickle, increasing car and part prices up to compensate, also closing dealerships to rebuild costs. I know its their fault in the first place, but I very highly doubt they'll recall cars for this.

Completed the form. Well dome for starting this.

I looked into raising a small claims court action myself on this very matter a few years ago and because my vehicle was over six years old,and outside the manufacturers warranty of three years or sixty thousand miles I was advised by a solicitor I would be wasting my time , effort and yet more money ...........................................