2005 a4 2.0 tdi car vibrating/shaking in whislt stationary

thuss

Reaction score
Hi

I was wondering if anybody has the following problem with their a4 2.0tdi-

1.vibrating/shaking whilst stationary

I have depressed the clutch and the car still shakes. The revs are constant at about 9000, no loss of power the revs don't hunt. There is no smoke or warning lights.

I have read somewhere that it could be the flywheel, a eletrically controlled mounting (does this model have one), dirty connection on the injectors or the injectors themselves?

Any help would be appreciated.

No I'd say its only noticeable whilst stationary.

I meant 900 rpms.

whats the miles, its possible an injector not firing at low RPM, is the power still there while driving?
If you are using supermarket fuel get shell or BP and try that (supermarket fuel no too good) if the problem is still there go to your local DIY shop and look for diesel fuel injector cleaner, if all fails look at dealer for the trouble shooting.

there is no loss of power and I only use shell or BP. So it couldnt be a dirty EGR valve or damaged mounting?

Don't think it's your dual mass flywheel y the sounds of it then....your wallet will be relieved...not sure what else to suggest...do you have a friendly garage who will run a diagnostic check for you.

Kee us in the loop.

BR
A

Possibly either dirty EGR valve or engine mounts are knackered like mine, if you get it scanned it should come up with an engine mount solenoid fault if it is your engine mounts