FK Automotive Sale

D2NY G

Reaction score
Dont know if anyone is aware of this but FK Automotive are having a mega sale

Loads of brand new bits for audi a4's infact everything!

Set of B8 style LED rear lights @ 130quid

Think i know what to ask the rents for crimbo now, cant decide between the red or black ones tho

Tuning FK Automotive | Search - audi 8e | purchase online

Last edited:
There goes my next hour at work....

Think the silver/black colour scheme would work better on your car Danny, but they look a bit hap-hazzard and not very smooth... are there any other options?

There goes my next hour at work....

Think the silver/black colour scheme would work better on your car Danny, but they look a bit hap-hazzard and not very smooth... are there any other options?

Theres loads pal, DLR ones for front aswell :D

Lad ive got on instagram put a pic on a was like tell me more!

gunna go for the smoked ones more oem looking, well thats crimbo sorted from mum n dad sorted!

Good shout. I needed something to keep me busy for a day over the xmas holls, bumper off and new headlights it is!

Good man, ive just ordered so cant wait nah, still sell on ebay for the full amount, cud make some money out of em haha

6436D10D-A6B0-4FA5-8003-58AE725432DF-4653-00000128A4A38C0E_zps2ead3c56.jpg

7B08D0C2-A2AA-4C98-B604-B5198880D52E-4653-00000128AC2C8FE3_zps19dad32c.jpg

Damn you Danny, just ordered them too lol

haha, whopper put a pic on a was shocked how cheap he paid for em!

we will all be rockin b8 style rears nah lol!

Thanks.

How long have you had them they look nice??

Whats your opinions on them.

Are they bright and do the both sides light light up when brakes pressed?

Are they also error free.

Thanks in advance

Thanks.

How long have you had them they look nice??

Whats your opinions on them.

Are they bright and do the both sides light light up when brakes pressed?

Are they also error free.

Thanks in advance

not a problem, had them a couple of days just only got round to fitting them yesterday.
I actually quite like them, if I don't like them ill cut the lense off and fit my standards on to them.

Sidelights are in my pics, brake lights are both 'outer' sides and inners are fogs.

They come with the adapters to make them error free!!

My only quibble is customer service, I plugged them in and outters worked fine but inners wouldn't 'power up' so I did a bit of research and the only thing that kept coming up was about LED lights only lighting up when the power was correctly fed. So I tested this and turned out to be the case. Cut off the power / negative and joined them again to the opposites. And now there fine :)

And I've sent two emails and nothing back from customer services

mmm interesting. Thanks just want to be sure before purchasing.

My other half has ordered me some led rear lights as my xmas pressie, just been on fk website to check status of my order and it status is in bearbeitung( which i believe,is in progress) but next to it it says cancelled! Now does this mean that my order has been cancelled? I certainly didnt cancel it. Tried to send emails to a couple of different fk addresses and also tried to ring the hotline( which was a waste of time as it rings for a bit and then cuts off!) hotline number on website is +49 71 91 327 5 180. Found this number after a bit of surfing +49 7191 327 5 110, gave it a ring and got throught to fk automotive automatic service, left a message and now just waiting for a reply!
Just wondering if anyone else has had any similar issues to this in regards to their order? Or am i worrying about nothing

Well my headlights arrived yesterday. The order status in their e-mail said 'Delivered Sucessfully', when what they meant was dispatched (as it had not yet arrived). Also the DHL tracking number the sent me was incorrect, had to ring DHL with my address etc and they told me the status.

I also tried to ring customer services but the lady didn't speak english, hence ringing DHL directly for an update...

my rear lights attempted delivery today but no one was in so ill probs have to collect from local depo

on the DHL tracking page you can turn it to english

All ive had is a confirmation of payment and it states the order will be despatched in the next 24hrs .this was on monday? Not been given a tracking number ,and no tracking number on the order status on my fk account?

All ive had is a confirmation of payment and it states the order will be despatched in the next 24hrs .this was on monday? Not been given a tracking number ,and no tracking number on the order status on my fk account?

i ordered mine last friday, got confirmation email friday. Got received payment email monday then it was posted on tuesday mate.

if that helps you at all then after tues i was able to track it

I had No trouble ordering but customer services is awful as per my previous post.
Still awaiting a response!

I had No trouble ordering but customer services is awful as per my previous post.
Still awaiting a response!

mines here today man :D
missed delivery tho, told the rents id have to try them b4 crimbo hahaha, plus my old lights are for sale to so if they sell ill have to put em on looool

i ordered mine last friday, got confirmation email friday. Got received payment email monday then it was posted on tuesday mate.

if that helps you at all then after tues i was able to track it

Where did you get the tracking number from? I cant see it on any of the emails i got?
I ordered on saturday,got order confirmation saturday and payment confirmation monday.but no tracking number to be seen???

Where did you get the tracking number from? I cant see it on any of the emails i got?
I ordered on saturday,got order confirmation saturday and payment confirmation monday.but no tracking number to be seen???

it was after a few days on my order history, did u sign up as a customer?

it was after a few days on my order history, did u sign up as a customer?

Yeah signed up as a customer.
Managed to get through to a number that was on the bottom of the confirmation email. Spoke to a german guy who's english was as good as my german is!!!
Managed to make out that my lights are out of stock and wont be sent out to me until the end of january/start of february . To say im a bit peeeed off is an understatement, considering it said on my payment confirmation that the lights would be sent out to me within 24hrs! Now ive got to wait 6 weeks for them!! Grrrrrrrrrr👎.

Fk automotive ! What a joke. Ordered a set of led rear lights only to be told after i ordered and paid for them that they were out of stock till end of january,rang them up,came to a compromise and agreed that they would be sent out to me when they were back in stock.
Got an email off them today saying that they have cancelled my order and issued a full refund( without my consent!!!!) stating that because they couldn't deliver within 14days cos they were out of stock, even tho i confirmed a end of jan delivery with them over the phone and have email confirmation of this.
It seems I'm not getting them now!
Where do i stand with this? Can i tell them to rei instate my order? Arrrrrrgh