DTM Bodykit

Reaction score
If I'm going to bother upgrading bumpers from SE, I figure I might as well get DTM if I can.

Found this kit on eBay, AUDI A4 05-07 B7 4DR SALOON DTM TYPE FULL BODYKIT INC MESH | eBay price doesn't seem to unreasonable, however:

1) Will it fit a cabriolet? (Slight modification accepted, but if anyone knows what exactly is required I would be grateful)
1a) Will the front bumper fit a cab?
1b) Will the rear bumper fit a cab?
1c) Will the skirts fit a cab?

2) Does the DTM kit fit the standard body? (i.e. non-wide arch like the RS4)

A lot of things say 'saloon/avant ONLY' in terms of mods, but how different can the cabriolet be? It's the same car effectively!? Just with less roof and some support beams in the floor. Also if I can't fit the skirts (for instance) would the front/rear bumper fit??

TIA

Integrated grill....good luck with that one!....sorry know nothing about Cab's Sir!

Look's expensive for just a front spoiler imho.....have you checked all the high end suppliers Hofele, Charactare etc Hofele Design | Tuning & Styling for Audi A4 B7 8H Cabrio | Car body & Design
Audi A4 8H Cabriolet - High Performance Parts and Aftermarket Accessories

Think you do some research from there. Having just had a ABT kit to my SE I know that...you really get what you pay for....and the prep work required to get that to fit your CAB, you may be better off paying a bit more for a really good fitting quality kit.

Keep us in the loop.

BR
A

Not sure on the cab questions but DTM kit fits non wide body B7

I didn't actually think anyone would make the grill integral to the bumper... but looking closer at the pictures it looks like you could be right. However the Hofle kit you mentioned is £750 just for the skirts, so there's kind of a big price difference!

I won't bother doing it if the kit isn't of reasonable quality or it will take a lot of work to get it to fit. Just didn't know if DTM & saloon/avant kits are actually suitable for the cab

You are absolutely right and smart thinking....you could you end up devaluing it if you use a cheap kit. Hofele are expensive but nice quality...I was quoted 650 Euro for the B7 a4 front spoiler. I contacted them direct and they were prepared to post it directly to me up here in Swedenshire. Do you want the email contact for the export sales dude at Hofele? I ended buying ABT cause they had a sale on during the Summer for silly money....otherwise I would have purchased the Hofele kit cause.... that's a far nicer kit than the ABT....but not £1.5k nicer! hahaha

Cheers
A
BR
A

**** that kit are you mad ?
and no the rear wont fit the cab just look at the lights
if your gona do it go oem otherwise it will look ****e.

Diplomatic as always eh Bez...

If you look at the rear lights (irnoring the tailgate as obviously the cab doesn't have those) they look pretty much the same shape etc, although I'd have to have one side-by-side in order to compare. Hence asking the question in the first place. <edit> found this page (scroll down) and it has pics next to each other, looks as though the cab lights are taller... AUDI A4 Rear Chrome Trunk Lid Trim, Rear Chrome Trim

The kit I posted a link to isn't OEM granted, however an OEM DTM front bumper would be. Presumably the front bumper will fit, are they slightly different on the cab too? I also didn't know if the skirts interact with the doors at any point and hence if they would fit the cab

the front DTM will fit
the rear wont fit iv got a cab and a b7 alot of work chopping and adding then yes
iv see thse kits and they need loads of work prep etc
you would be better oem front and then cut and shut the lower part from the dtm rear into your own bumper.
even the oem grills wont fit in that front bumper

Yeah I didn't notice that it was an all-in-one bumper until Molnboman pointed it out, won't be buying that kit regardless, and OEM DTM bumper are like gold dust (or so it would seem).

It seems a shame about that Leon, the guy looks like he's gone to quite a bit of effort with a retrim, custom headlining, etc, but the rear spoiler, lights, and front end... that poor poor Seat. I'm not sure if he should be shot or just have cheap bits of plastic stapled to him and see how he likes it...

Reactions: Molnboman
really like the DTM kits.. why oh why did Audi never release the B7 S4 DTM Edition in Europe!!!

goose

Attachments

• Audi B7 S4 DTM.jpg
    Audi B7 S4 DTM.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 647