My S line so far...

Just the look I'm after :)

subtle but sporty / classy.

I do have a problem though, my rears rub on the inner arch after big dips in the road. Took the wheels off to clean today and its the tyre that's catching, now do I roll the rear arches and out one spacers on to pull away from the inside or smaller tyres and camber?

Alright mate where did you get them rear LED lights from cos they look brilliant! And also when you were looking for coilovers did it make a difference with your car being an sline?

Your car is looking class by the way!!! 😀

Nah same coilovers for both I went with JOM due to not having any fk in stock. Very happy with them and can't really tell its on Coils!

Lights from here Tuning FK Automotive | wheels, lighting tuning, aerodinamic BUT THEY COME WITH A WARNING, IM STILL WAITING ON CUSTOMER SERVICES TO GET BACK TO ME AFTER 6 WEEKS. THE OUTER LIGHTS WORKED BUT THE INNERS DIDN'T WHEN I BROUGHT THEM. DOME A QUICK CHECK AND THEY WERE WIRED THE WRONG WAY AROUND. POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE. SIMPLE SWAP OVER BUT DO NOT EXPECT THAT FROM A NEW ITEM. ALSO IF THEY HAVEN'T GOT THEM THEY'll TAKE THE MONEY AND YOU'LL BE WAITING TILL THEY HAVE STOCK.

apart from that they're awesome lol

Thanks for the comment :)

Haha sounds like good customer service!! Well your cars looking smart as! Fancying them lights tho they look class!

215/35/19 tyres will sort the rubbing out,mate has a black 05 sline with these on, and you can't see his tyre front or back lol

Very nice, does your dash not light up like an xmas tree with the rear lights and number plate lights?

215/35/19 tyres will sort the rubbing out,mate has a black 05 sline with these on, and you can't see his tyre front or back lol

Im on 18's but get what your saying, don't really want 215's on my 9.5". Bit too much for my taste! Any pics though?

Very nice, does your dash not light up like an xmas tree with the rear lights and number plate lights?

error free bulbs, and the lights come with an extra 'box' that plugs in that makes them error free too :D

Small update, Cambelt, water pump and full service yesterday! Also managed to sell my 8.5" Alloys and I've trial fitted the 9.5" up front!

They fit !!! Even with 235/40 tyres and still no rubbing. Just need to order my 9.5" for the rears now. Going to try 225/40 to stop the rubbing on the rears, if that works ill put 225/40 up front to match. (After another 3 coats of polish and 2 coats of poorboys sealant - per wheel!)

Excuse the dirt.

D4AA7D38-D856-4B61-BEAF-7585D11DFF4A-246-00000006309E9260_zpsff1e7113.jpg

49FACDC7-39D7-4B08-9820-55038E0A5C15-246-00000006368F7253_zpsa826d852.jpg

9.5j all round.... Complete with iPhone pic lol

F5E1DDB5-CF88-458A-B472-435F6D590FAE-2115-000000646E46CC8E_zpsdbf92f38.jpg

Im on 18's but get what your saying, don't really want 215's on my 9.5". Bit too much for my taste! Any pics though?

error free bulbs, and the lights come with an extra 'box' that plugs in that makes them error free too :D

Where you get them from?

you forogt to take the slime badge off the front

its planted nice, good foundations

Sline badge is staying :)

thanks for the comments though :)

kelly-lad they 9.5j all round??

Oh and which one of you phoned Stanceduk and asked for a set? Lol

Yes mate 9.5 all round with 215 tyres, nice we stretch lol

Sweet any better pics? How low are you at the rear?

DUDE!

that looks so ****ing sweet nah!!!

Cheers Danny :o.k:

yeah eventually, looking at smaller tyres for the front and adjusters out of the rear :)

Cheers Danny :o.k:

yeah eventually, looking at smaller tyres for the front and adjusters out of the rear :)

Nice one. Love these A4's. Think i should of waited for one when i was looking for a new car 6 months ago. I still love my A3 though!

Yeh I wanted a mk5 golf, looked at a few but found a stunning b6 - went online and turned out I could afford this lovely b7 :D

very classy :thumbsup:

Reactions: Whopper
looks mint!

loving the wheels and coilovers

where did you get the JOM coilovers from ?

as for the warning. check all your lights work I had to swap the positive and negative on my fog light to get one of them to work.

I got my coilovers from DPM, and I'm very impressed with them to be honest.

got my lights from FKtuning, had an issue with the wiring but just litterally cut and solder them to the other wires (positive and neg)

Well had a puncture, went to get it fixed..... Sidewall was damaged due to the slight rub with full car. Oh and not to mention the 3 1/2" nail!!! Needless to say that the 235 was dead. Straight on to camskill and ordered some more 225's. so now 225/40 all round! Could do with a small drop.... Maybe :p

please can you link to the number plate lights you use? ive had about 6 sets from various places and all over heat and go out after 5 mins or just look stock :( (even tried T's sets)

if you want the link I can.....BUT customer service is awful. I wanted two sets (one for me one for the GF) 3 worked out the 4 so had to send one back that "never got there" they eps aid they'd send a replacement anyway - still waiting (well before Xmas)

alright mate, whats the ET of the wheels and what size tyres? I'm looking at putting ET42 9.5J all round but in 19s......I reckon 225/35/19 will do it.