Sky InsuranceBadger5
    5th Gear

Status
    Caerdydd, Cardiff, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

engine bay covers

I bought the set of engine bay covers,but i am trying to work out how to attach the one that fits behind the airbox and has anyone found a fitting for th e one that fits on the nearside over the powersteering and washer bottle,i have fitted the proper mount on the side but cant work out how to mount to front panel.
    06 A4 AVANT QUATTRO 2.0T S-LINE SE,GARNET RED, RS4 REAR ARB,SPACERS ALLROUND,H & R SPRINGS,B5 PERCHES,A6 V8 RIMS.PORSCHE CAYENNE TURBO S SIX POTS .REVO ST2 MAP ,MILLTEK CATBACK EXHAUST,PANEL FILTER,034 INTAKE PIPE.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Hi Andy, can't help with the fitting, but have you by any chance got the part numbers fella
    A4 B8 (09) 2.0 TFSI (211)

Black Gloss RS4 style mesh grille, Black Gloss fog grilles, Black Gloss splitter trim, Ice White fogs, Tints, Black A8 boot rings, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler, LED interior, LED number plate lights, Brushed steel vinyl wrapped interior.

5th Gear

Status
    Just do a search ,i didnt buy them all this week some i bought before,just dont order a lhd bulkend cover like i did first time lol.
    06 A4 AVANT QUATTRO 2.0T S-LINE SE,GARNET RED, RS4 REAR ARB,SPACERS ALLROUND,H & R SPRINGS,B5 PERCHES,A6 V8 RIMS.PORSCHE CAYENNE TURBO S SIX POTS .REVO ST2 MAP ,MILLTEK CATBACK EXHAUST,PANEL FILTER,034 INTAKE PIPE.

6th Gear

Status
    lol

Black Gloss RS4 style mesh grille, Black Gloss fog grilles, Black Gloss splitter trim, Ice White fogs, Tints, Black A8 boot rings, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler, LED interior, LED number plate lights, Brushed steel vinyl wrapped interior.

4th Gear

Status

engine bay covers

I just lay the aircon one in place and it stays
    Dolphin Grey 2005 3.2fsi Quattro 6-speed manual A4 Avant S-line, Two tone Leather, Pipercross panel filter, Genuine RS6 style 18" Alloys, Cupra R Lip, Piranha Grooved and dimpled Brakes, Eibach 30mm springs, B5 Front Cups, Rs4 RARB, HEL Braided Brake Hoses, Engine covers, Rs4 Grill, Rs4 style fog grills, Lamin-x'd head, fog and tail lights, Adaptive Xenons, Q5 rear wiper, S4 spring clips, Heated Passat Washer jets, DIS and cruise control

Now have genuine VCDS in North Norfolk

Welsh Audi Nut

Status

engine bay covers

Quote Originally Posted by Macdoon View Post
    Hi Andy, can't help with the fitting, but have you by any chance got the part numbers fella
    Mac, I've got these covers too. If i remember tomorrow ill have a look what the part numbers are and ill let you know.👍
    rs4 grill with black wrapped surround,lowered 50/40 on weitec springs,rs4 fog grills,DRL headlights,18" rs4 alloys,Remapped to 175bhp, double din conversion with kenwood dnx7220 headunit,tinted windows,carbon wrapped interior,arm rest retrofit,Led interior lights,ambient light retrofit.Rs4 Pedals,Chrome wing mirrors.

6th Gear

Status
    Cheers fella

2nd Gear

Status
    I think the "Air Intake and Air-Con Hose cover" (8H0 103 928) only fits the TDi engine..not 100% sure though. I have the same cover lying around somewhere but couldn't fit it properly.
    Last edited by solaris; 25th October 2012 at 07:48.
    If it's not longitudinal and it's not Quattro..it's not an Audi
    VCDS (VAG-COM) HEX-CAN USB cable carrying member
    2005 A4 DTM 2.0 TFSi Quattro :364Bhp/477NM - Mapped by MRC Tuning
    Hybrid K04 Project ongoing (link to Build thread)

DMFW + Clutch For Sale

1st Gear

Status
    i havent got round to fitting mine yet either, for the same reasons.. i'm guessing the cars that had these covers fitted from the factory had all the fitting brackets installed. but the cars that are retro-fitting need to fabricate their own?!?

i picked up the covers below (parts 3 and 4) for the B6 S4 from Stoke Audi, but the curvature of the washer bottle cover is slightly different to that of the B7 S4.

i've got parts 7,11,10,15.. but i think i need to get parts 13 and 16 too.

i was going to get the B7 RS4 cover, but the straight-edge on the same cover leaves no room to get the dip-stick out

goose
    Current:
    '08 Carbon Black BMW X5 3.0sd M Sport|Full white interior bulb kit|White LED Halos|De-badged
    '72 Sunburst Yellow VW Karmann Ghia Coupe - 1641cc|Engle 110 Cam|Weber 34 Carb|dropped spindles|Porsche 911 black leather interior

Past:
    '06 Phantom Black Pearl Audi B7 S4 - Milltek non res|BMC Panel|034 25mm RARB|SuperPro poly bushes|Apikol poly Snub|H&R Springs|H&R 10mm rear spacers|LCR Splitter|R8 caps|JCap|RS4 Pedals|EBC D/G disks & yellow pads|HEL brake lines|White sides/DRLs|De-tango'd

5th Gear

Status
    the air con pipes cover on mine any way just sits over it, kind of slotted into the space really if im honest, looks like there is something for it to fit to but must be for a different engine set up

DSC_0065 [1280x768] by D2NY G Photography, on Flickr

5th Gear

Status
    Fixed it on with badge tape and gorilla tape, at least it wont rattle now.Looks so much neater now,even though i started with a spotless engine bay.Red coil packs would look good,but mine are brand new so i shall spent money elsewhere instead.

5th Gear

Status

Re: engine bay covers

I attached the water bottle cover at the front with a black zip tie. The other cover fixes with a bolt apparently which is on tdis only.. I didn't bother with it.
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

5th Gear

Status
    i just cut that bit off as there was nothing to fasten it to lol

Welsh Audi Nut

Status

engine bay covers

Mac, part numbers as promised,
    Washer bottle cover 8EO 103 927 F
    Air con cover 8HO 103 928
    Hope this helps mate.
    rs4 grill with black wrapped surround,lowered 50/40 on weitec springs,rs4 fog grills,DRL headlights,18" rs4 alloys,Remapped to 175bhp, double din conversion with kenwood dnx7220 headunit,tinted windows,carbon wrapped interior,arm rest retrofit,Led interior lights,ambient light retrofit.Rs4 Pedals,Chrome wing mirrors.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastamouse View Post
    Mac, part numbers as promised,
    Washer bottle cover 8EO 103 927 F
    Air con cover 8HO 103 928
    Hope this helps mate.
    Top man, cheers fella, appreciate it

Welsh Audi Nut

Status

engine bay covers

No worries.😊