Brake caliper decals - recommendations

smokeymike

Reaction score
Hi all

Decided to have my calipers painted (front and rear) to smarten them up. Two recommendations for you:
Firstly, E-Tech caliper paint from Amazon. Excellent results, now gloss black (less chavvy), looks the dogs now.
Secondly, bought the Audi roundels stickers from the TT Shop on line. Excellent service. Ordered Sunday, delivered Tuesday morning.

Roll on AITP 2013!

Hi all

Decided to have my calipers painted (front and rear) to smarten them up. Two recommendations for you:
Firstly, E-Tech caliper paint from Amazon. Excellent results, now gloss black (less chavvy), looks the dogs now.
Secondly, bought the Audi roundels stickers from the TT Shop on line. Excellent service. Ordered Sunday, delivered Tuesday morning.

Roll on AITP 2013!

Thanks for the info ive just ordered myself some nice blue :) will go with my paintwork

Check out my blue calipers.

IMG_2154.jpg

IMG_2155.jpg

They look nice, very blue! Where did you get the 'quattro' decals from?

I've been contemplating getting some kind of caliper covers to:

1) Smarten up the brakes
2) Stop my wheels losing their sparkle 24 hours after washing them & reduce the brake dust on them

Don't want the Brembo ones as I don't have Brembo brakes, but something plain which a decal could be applied to that has a secure fixing would do the job... Really don't have the time to clean and then paint each caliper myself

Ebay. There's a few sellers selling heat resistance adhesives with the Audi logo, S-Line logo etc. Got some Audi ones on mine and they are still perfect, just the paint needs redoing although impressed how long the paint has lasted seeing as it was cheap enamel paint from B&Q.

Hamerite and eBay decals cheapest and best way forward I say !!!