Number plate plinth

Newbos

Reaction score
Hi all

I got a price of £50 just for the above from my local Audi dealership, anyone else think that's is expensive just for the plinth.

Thanks
Simon

Lol knowing audi... Its probably only 99p but £49.01 to have it screwed on

go on ebay mate 50 quid is a joke!

You need the signature rings on the grill, I personally think they look naff without.

i recognize that car ;) im of ED as well mate, just sold my anni TDi and bought a more practical car for the family.

As for the plinth, i can only find complete grills. saying that the price is better, just not sure on which one i like more.

this one
AUDI A4 B7 MODEL 2005-2008 BLACK DEBADGED BADGELESS SPORTS GRILL | eBay

or the honeycomb one
Audi A4 B7 8E black honeycomb sports badgeless debadged RS grill grille 04-08 | eBay

What you think?

Hey :)

Grills look decent pal, i prefer badges on the front tho me.

Them grills are for non sline bumpers tho keep that in mind

Yeah i know, i realized after i posted. To be honest my grill is pefect, but the plinth is a like a dart board with multiple plate switches.

should try the bay, get one loads cheaper than tht lad if ya grill is in decent condition.

i smoothed mine and painted it, so theres another option for ya

What did you use to smooth it?

fiberglass and body filler son

lol brave! i think ill hold out for one

You meaning the plate filler? Just get some Di-Noc and wrap it, takes 5 minutes. Mines still perfect after year or two.

are you after the usa style one
or 1 with plate recess ?

not fussed i dont think, however the front plate i want to put on is shortened so i suppose a flush plinth would suit better.