Another remap question

craiga

Reaction score
Hi All
I am thinking of getting my 170 tdi mapped. I contacted a revo dealer and he said no way,too dangerous. My question is that can i get it done . Who all on here has their 170s mapped . All info welcome

He told me that revo had pulled out of mapping my model due to dpf overheating and failure. Therefore they don't do maps anymore

Hi Craig,

we do these all the time. With the DPF you are looking at 185 bhp. This is because we are limited with the amount we can inject with the DPF in place. If you look elsewhere in the forum we have an offer on in October to remap and DPF delete to give you 205bhp as well as the increase in fuel economy and reliability :)

Thanks, Rick

I see that you have offer on. The only problem is that i am in n.Ireland. Lol . There are a few companies over here who do custom remaps. They are who quoting figures of 200 bhp. Will have a wee think about it. I really want that lag between 1000/2000 rev gone.

Cheers for the info.Would you really notice the difference from 170 to 185 bhp????

You do notice, but IMO it isn't worth it. That's why Revo pulled it. If you can get someone local to physically remove the DPF, then you can always post me the ECU and I can remap here on the bench.

Tick