October offer - PD170 B7 remap and DPF delete £400!

Hi, I'm wanting to book my 56 plate a4 b7 170 in for the dpf and egr delete. The dpf light is on, no other faults were found. It currently has an issue where it wont complete forced regenerations and wont budge from 20%. Its currently failed 11 regenerations and im starting to worry about the life of the turbo. It drives fine apart from it trying to regenerate all the time. It had new injectors last year, but im going to call Audi just to check as we've only had the car a few weeks. My girlfriend does 4 miles each way to work (yes I know lol) and so it needs removing regardless. The dpf pressure sensor is date stamped 2006, didnt show up any faults though but? Is there any thing worth doing to the car before bringing it across? How long will it take to complete? And how long before you can get it in?

Thanks

Hello,

It sounds like the DPF is pretty heavily blocked and the regen isn't successful in clearing. 4 miles isn't going to help as you know. The injectors are often badly fitted so we would check this out. Nothing needs changing otherwise. I can get it in next week, after that it is going to be difficult as we are moving premises which may take a while.

Thanks, Rick

Rick I will you about this tomorow. Just been soo busy with work at the moment, are you going to have any other special offers after October?

Hi Rick, I spoke to Audi about the injectors and it did have the injectors and loom replaced in 2011. But they turned round and said it still has an outstanding recall for the injectors?!?! So the car got booked in for tuesday next week and they need it for 4 hours?! I still dont think it will resolve the issue with the dpf though. The only day I can get across is Thursday next week as Im coming from North Nottinghamshire.

cheers

Rich

Rick, Im buying a B7 2.0 TDI 170. Can you give me an indication as to what the benefits of having the DPF/ EGR delete and or remap done would be? How much would the fuel economy/ performance/ reliability be affected and would any extra strain be put on any other components after the work has been done?

Also are emissions effected with regards MOT's

Thanks in advance

Lee

Rick, Im buying a B7 2.0 TDI 170. Can you give me an indication as to what the benefits of having the DPF/ EGR delete and or remap done would be? How much would the fuel economy/ performance/ reliability be affected and would any extra strain be put on any other components after the work has been done?

Also are emissions effected with regards MOT's

Thanks in advance

Lee

Hello Lee,

The benefit of the DPF/EGR is increased reliability. These are both problematic devices which lead to a lot of problems. The remap is needed in order to remove the DPF and EGR, and as a side effect power and economy is also increased. Power can further be increased with minimal strain on the engine, to around 205bhp. If it's a quattro, then the clutch should be in good order if you are going for more power.

Thanks, Rick

Hi all,

we are pleased to bring this offer back to all B7 owners :) For the month of February, DPF delete and a quality performance remap is £400!

We have done a significant number of these recently, mainly due to issues after injector recall. We are highly experienced and familiar with the quirks of the PD170 engine - you can be sure you are in safe hands :)

Thanks, Rick