oem audi rs4 style alloys question

Irish EK

Reaction score
Im in contact with a fella selling a set of claimed 18" genuine audi rs4 style wheels, exactly what im after. What i want to know is how will i know if they are genuine? Don't want to end up buying replicas. And will they fit my 2005 a4 s line without spacers etc?

Ask for the part number of each wheel. Also ask for the offset of the wheels, PCD and center bore.

Ask for the part number of each wheel. Also ask for the offset of the wheels, PCD and center bore.

Will this info be available to him?! Will it be stamped on the wheel?!

I have a set of these on my advent 1998, mine are stamped with all info and fitted with no spacers or changes needed hope that helps.

Did they do 18", thought they were all 19?

all genuine RS4 wheel are 19", but they were so popular that they became available to a few other audi s line models in 18". there known as OEM rs4 style wheels.

i have the older RS4 9 spoke 18" wheels fitted but have wanted these for a long time. there are plenty of reps but i wanted genuine. finally after months of daily searching i picked up a genuine spotless set from ebay.de with Michelin PS3 tyres just there. delighted!!

Does anybody know if the offset on the genuine RS4 wheels (19") would be suitable to run on a normal A4?

it should be ok only problem may be the arches rubbing so you may need to roll them I have 18s with 225/45/18s and they fit perfect no rubbing but the car is not lowered.