Badger5EM Tuning
    Grumpy Old Man

Status

Front bumper height adjustment

I think I need to raise my front bumper, about 1mm on the off side, and maybe 0.5mm on the nearside. I did a search which revealed that there are hexagonal adjusters on the slam panel under the bonnet. Which way do I turn them to raise?
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Visit Craig Cull's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by jdp1962 View Post
    I think I need to raise my front bumper, about 1mm on the off side, and maybe 0.5mm on the nearside. I did a search which revealed that there are hexagonal adjusters on the slam panel under the bonnet. Which way do I turn them to raise?
    as far as im aware, once you have nipped up the torx bolts in the top, you can turn it more and it will bring the adjuster out, raising the hight, and the opposite to lower it. been a while since i had my bumper off, but im pretty sure this works. possibly the most annoying part about getting the gaps right on the front bumper. let me know how you get on. would like to know if im right lol!

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by craigcull View Post
    let me know how you get on. would like to know if im right lol!
    Like everything else I ever try to do myself, I got on badly. Despite loosening and tightening any number of bolts, I couldn't for the life of me find any way of moving the bumper. When I tried poking a long screwdriver blindly down a hole, whatever was below got dislodged and fell onto the inside of the engine under tray.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

I'm in Cruise control

Status

Re: Front bumper height adjustment

You need to remove the bumper to adjust the height. This shows you how to take it off.

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...oval-of-Bumper

http://www.audiworld.com/tech/ext67.shtml

The srews your undoing are to loosen the bumper the adjustable screw is underneath so bumper off.

F
    ULL VCDS HEX-USB-CAN Interface available in the staffordshire area pm me.

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    In that case, it's going back to the garage that replaced the FOSIBPDCS and they can align it properly.