AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
    Neutral

Status

My a4 2.0t sline seat colour

My sline has two tone black and grey leather seats..does anyone know the right colour name for the grey please??

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Is it smooth and supple or rough ish and fairly stiff? Pics?
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

Neutral

Status
    No pics as only got my iPhone...is not a really hard leather but deffo not a super soft nappa leather... I would say a bit harder than you average settee leather???

quattronly

Status
    I have spoken to Liquid Leather about this as I have a very small scratch where the colour has come off but the leather itself is not scatched. Their products may be good but their customer attitude leaves a lot to be desired. They don't seem to understand that there is no easily removeable piece to send them for matching, and I'm not going to cut a piece off or send them the smaller back seat base!

I plan to drive to their premises, so that they can see the colour (assuming that they will appreciate my efforts and match it there and then). If not, I will leave a Reebok trainer with them as the colour is identical - or as a last resort, cut the tab off the back of the heel and post it.

If their products weren't so good, I would have given up on this plan long ago since the scratch is only about 15mm, and their attitude is positively unhelpful.

I'm assuming you're looking for a code as you too have a scratch you need to recolour. Will let you know how I get on if you can do likewise e.g. you've got a code elsewhere.
    Last edited by Jeeves; 11th August 2012 at 10:33. Reason: grammar

quattronly

Status
    Got my Scuffmaster kit today. It seems they ignored the picture of the trainer on the seat that I emailed so that they could decide whether to go for a slightly darker mix. When I told them, they said it depends on what you mean by "a bit" darker or lighter and can be adjusted with the supplied toners. These say on the bottle to add a "small" amount! Touche MF.

First layer of default color matched mix and the scratch has already vanished. Will add another coat tomorrow just in case.

Good product. Good colour match and more than makes up for the poor customer service. If you get "Peter", persevere - it may just be a Yorkshire thing.
    Last edited by Jeeves; 15th September 2012 at 21:17.

Neutral

Status
    Sorry to hi-jack the thread...

Jeeves - you got any pictures you can post please, as I have a small scratch on my 2 tone S-Line leather seats and have been looking for something to sort it!

quattronly

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougie'76 View Post
    Sorry to hi-jack the thread...

Jeeves - you got any pictures you can post please, as I have a small scratch on my 2 tone S-Line leather seats and have been looking for something to sort it!
    No problem. Its easier for me to send you an MMS or email if you're happy to PM me your contact details. I'll see if I can work out that Photobucket (or whatever) thing in the meantime...