My a4 2.0t sline seat colour

Daz4311

Reaction score
My sline has two tone black and grey leather seats..does anyone know the right colour name for the grey please??

No pics as only got my iPhone...is not a really hard leather but deffo not a super soft nappa leather... I would say a bit harder than you average settee leather???

I have spoken to Liquid Leather about this as I have a very small scratch where the colour has come off but the leather itself is not scatched. Their products may be good but their customer attitude leaves a lot to be desired. They don't seem to understand that there is no easily removeable piece to send them for matching, and I'm not going to cut a piece off or send them the smaller back seat base!

I plan to drive to their premises, so that they can see the colour (assuming that they will appreciate my efforts and match it there and then). If not, I will leave a Reebok trainer with them as the colour is identical - or as a last resort, cut the tab off the back of the heel and post it.

If their products weren't so good, I would have given up on this plan long ago since the scratch is only about 15mm, and their attitude is positively unhelpful.

I'm assuming you're looking for a code as you too have a scratch you need to recolour. Will let you know how I get on if you can do likewise e.g. you've got a code elsewhere.

Last edited:
Got my Scuffmaster kit today. It seems they ignored the picture of the trainer on the seat that I emailed so that they could decide whether to go for a slightly darker mix. When I told them, they said it depends on what you mean by "a bit" darker or lighter and can be adjusted with the supplied toners. These say on the bottle to add a "small" amount! Touche MF.

First layer of default color matched mix and the scratch has already vanished. Will add another coat tomorrow just in case.

Good product. Good colour match and more than makes up for the poor customer service. If you get "Peter", persevere - it may just be a Yorkshire thing.

Last edited:
Sorry to hi-jack the thread...

Jeeves - you got any pictures you can post please, as I have a small scratch on my 2 tone S-Line leather seats and have been looking for something to sort it!

Sorry to hi-jack the thread...

Jeeves - you got any pictures you can post please, as I have a small scratch on my 2 tone S-Line leather seats and have been looking for something to sort it!
No problem. Its easier for me to send you an MMS or email if you're happy to PM me your contact details. I'll see if I can work out that Photobucket (or whatever) thing in the meantime...