Monster MotorsportAH Fabrications
    Welsh Audi Nut

Status

Finally lowered my car!!(with pics)

Finally got my lowering springs fitted yesterday,after bout 6 weeks of them rattling bout in my boot! Massive thanks to Deian3387 for doing the work for me last night.
    Also gave her a bit of a clean and a coat of polish and wax.
    Heres a few pics of how she looks at the moment.
    [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    rs4 grill with black wrapped surround,lowered 50/40 on weitec springs,rs4 fog grills,DRL headlights,18" rs4 alloys,Remapped to 175bhp, double din conversion with kenwood dnx7220 headunit,tinted windows,carbon wrapped interior,arm rest retrofit,Led interior lights,ambient light retrofit.Rs4 Pedals,Chrome wing mirrors.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Looks spot on fella, what springs did you use

Mac
    A4 B8 (09) 2.0 TFSI (211)

Black Gloss RS4 style mesh grille, Black Gloss fog grilles, Black Gloss splitter trim, Ice White fogs, Tints, Black A8 boot rings, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler, LED interior, LED number plate lights, Brushed steel vinyl wrapped interior.

Welsh Audi Nut

Status
    They are Ap/Weitec 50/40 split which i bought of chris(Triple.O.G). Still need time to settle yet as ive only driven bout 10miles since they were fitted.need new wheels now tho,not sure wether to go for the merc ones that i posted up in another thread,not sure wether they will suit it or not.
    rs4 grill with black wrapped surround,lowered 50/40 on weitec springs,rs4 fog grills,DRL headlights,18" rs4 alloys,Remapped to 175bhp, double din conversion with kenwood dnx7220 headunit,tinted windows,carbon wrapped interior,arm rest retrofit,Led interior lights,ambient light retrofit.Rs4 Pedals,Chrome wing mirrors.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastamouse View Post
    They are Ap/Weitec 50/40 split which i bought of chris(Triple.O.G). Still need time to settle yet as ive only driven bout 10miles since they were fitted.need new wheels now tho,not sure wether to go for the merc ones that i posted up in another thread,not sure wether they will suit it or not.
    I'm not a fan of the merc wheels TBH, but i'm thinking your motor looks great with those wheels and the stance

Black Gloss RS4 style mesh grille, Black Gloss fog grilles, Black Gloss splitter trim, Ice White fogs, Tints, Black A8 boot rings, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler, LED interior, LED number plate lights, Brushed steel vinyl wrapped interior.

Welsh Audi Nut

Status
    Thanks Mac.
    Other wheels I'm thinking of are ttrs like you've just got or possibly some bbs lm's.don't get me wrong i love the look with the rs4's but just fancy something different.
    U going to aitp on sunday? You on the asn stand? Dont know wether i should ask to put my car on the stand or not,dont know if its good enough compared to other peoples cars!

Neutral

Status
    Looks great now!

Wish I could keep my car that nice and shiny........ bloody kids and cumbrian climate!! lol
    A4 Avant tdi S-line

Neutral

Status
    Looking good mate

Tiptronic

Status
    Looking very tidy! What Headunit is that?? Looks a bit different to the RNS-E or any other Audi unit I've seen...?

Car: 2007 A4 3.0TDI Quattro S-Line Cabriolet
    Mods: Pipercross Panel Filter, Smarttop, LED Plate Bulbs, LED Interior Bulbs, Blue LED Needles, Remap, EGR Delete, Custom Stainless Exhaust (4" Slash Tips), Cupra-R Splitter, Embossed Number Plates, 19" BBS CH Reps & Vredestein Ultra Sessanta's, 12mm TPI Spacers, -30m H&R Springs, MTEC Black Edition Brakes (Dimpled & Grooved), Mintex Pads, RS4 RARB, Vibe Square Subwoofer in Ski-pass & Alpine MRP-350 Amp

VCDS - PM for details (East Midlands)

3rd Gear

Status
    Thats a good drop mate looks so much better ! As for the wheels bbs lms look the best imo thats what i wish i had got for mine

2nd Gear

Status
    Im liking this, and get it on the stand!

Status
    Good job there fella, looks really nice.

Like the Merc rims, but not so sure on an Audi where it's a rim that is so 'specifically identifiable' as Mercedes. To my eyes having the wrong badge on the rims can look a bit mismatch unless you get the rim absolutely right and for your car I just can't make my mind up. N8 is our inhouse rim expert, may be worth a chat with him as he's tried loads of rim combos and most have looked fantastic. Think the RS4's still look great, but understand sometimes you just need a change. Good luck!

5th Gear

Status
    looking good lad, id get it on stand me

Neutral

Status
    Did you use your standard shocks.. Thinkin of lowering the same. Thought it would look lower but I understand it's not settled yet. Will you update with more pictures once it's settled please? Cheers.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastamouse View Post
    Thanks Mac.
    Other wheels I'm thinking of are ttrs like you've just got or possibly some bbs lm's.don't get me wrong i love the look with the rs4's but just fancy something different.
    U going to aitp on sunday? You on the asn stand? Dont know wether i should ask to put my car on the stand or not,dont know if its good enough compared to other peoples cars!
    Definately be at AITP sunday, and will be on the stand. Get yours on the stand fella. No snobbery at AITP, it's all about Audi, everyones car is their pride and joy.

Welsh Audi Nut

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmurphy21187 View Post
    Looking very tidy! What Headunit is that?? Looks a bit different to the RNS-E or any other Audi unit I've seen...?
    Headunit is a kenwood dnx7220 picked it up for an absolute bargain they usually retail for bout £900 but managed to get it for less than a third of that price! Its got satnav,dvd,full ipod controls with artwork track names etc on display,a cracking little unit to be honest with.😄

Welsh Audi Nut

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by craig_TDI View Post
    Did you use your standard shocks.. Thinkin of lowering the same. Thought it would look lower but I understand it's not settled yet. Will you update with more pictures once it's settled please? Cheers.
    Yeah i used std shocks springs are 50/40 split but on an sline i beleive this only equated to bout 30mm drop as the sline springs are bout 15/20mm lower anyway,we'll see how it loos once its settled abit!

Ok guys i think ill gave a bash at putting it up on the stand,dont know how clean it will be though as ive got bout 7hrs driving before i get there!!😠 So it might not be as clean as it is in the pics! Might have to pack some detailing goodies in the boot i think!

1st Gear

Status
    whats the ride like now? I want to lower my SE because it looks like its on stilts since i put 18's on it. The ride is good on the SE springs but it does lurch a bit when setting off. how many miles have your shock done?

P.s. Car looks good
    Audi A4 B7 1.9TDi SE | Auto Lights, Wipers & Dimming Mirror | Cruise Control | DIS

Mod's so far: Ambient light, Cupra R splitter, 4300k HID's, Painted Brake Calipers & Hubs, Dice Electronics iPod & Aux, Leather Armrest, Interior, Sidelight & Number Plate LED's, Curry Hooks, Tie Downs, Ambient Footwell LED's, Footwell Lights, Shadow Chrome S-Line (RS6) wheels, Mudflaps, Votex Rear Diffuser, RS4 Rear ARB

Welsh Audi Nut

Status
    Ive only done bout 10miles since they were fitted,but noticed a different instantly,felt a lot less crashy n bashy on bumps n stuff a definet improvement over std sline springs,
    The shocks as far as im aware have never been replaced and have now done 51,000

1st Gear

Status
    Nice clean motor. Are the wing mirrors OEM S4/RS4 or are they chrome cover type thingymebobs?
    2005 B7 A4 2.0T in Moro Blue

Interior, Number Plate & Sidelight LED's from T8ups, 18" 9 Spoke TT Wheels.
    BGB Engine Code.

Welsh Audi Nut

Status
    They are chrome replacements for the original black ones(not the stick on ones!) they are not OEM,but i think they look ok.

1st Gear

Status
    They look absolutely fine to me.
    What price did you pay for them if you don't mind me asking?
    2005 B7 A4 2.0T in Moro Blue

Interior, Number Plate & Sidelight LED's from T8ups, 18" 9 Spoke TT Wheels.
    BGB Engine Code.

Welsh Audi Nut

Status
    Bought them bout year n half ago on ebay, think i paid bout £70 for them if i remember right

2nd Gear

Status
    Ah, yours caught my eye as you were behind me, must say it looked damm fine to me!, bigthumbs up

Welsh Audi Nut

Status

Finally lowered my car!!(with pics)

Quote Originally Posted by carl-1968 View Post
    Ah, yours caught my eye as you were behind me, must say it looked damm fine to me!, bigthumbs up
    Thanks mate,which car was yours? U should have come over and said hello mate!