springs and cups

A4_MO

Reaction score
After a year of having my A4 i want to lower it BUT only on springs. I have looked to see what other people have on theres and B5 cups keeps comming up..... What are they? what do they do and is it worth it???

Some people prefer them as they lower the front a tad more. H&R springs seem to lower the car just right....check out audizine...I have some brand new H&R springs for sale pm me.

Cheers

After a year of having my A4 i want to lower it BUT only on springs. I have looked to see what other people have on theres and B5 cups keeps comming up..... What are they? what do they do and is it worth it???

They are the platform on the damper which the spring sits on and they lower the front end approx 15mm and make the tyre to arch gap more uniform. They are from the B5 model and are available form the dealers for about £17 each. Cheap and relatively easy way of lowering the front of the car using genuine parts.

deian3387:1648063 said:
I used b5 cups with H&R springs.. very happy with the stance
Yup did the same in my avant sits perfect ! Search for my previous threads for pics

so i want to keep my 18 wheels on my s-line. If i went for H&R springs and then went for the B5 cups how will it sit? I mean will the arch sit on the wheel and close the gap up? I do not want the front sitting lower

Also would you fit the cups on the rear is well?