Thinking about some new rims

Rastamouse

Welsh Audi Nut
Reaction score
Thinking of changing my rs4 alloys for something different,but not sure what to get,would love a set of bentley gt like d2ny g, or some ttrs alloys,but then i saw these on the bay and thought they might look good and be a bit different

b2f58878.jpg
[/IMG]

Just want to gauge opinion on them really to see if you guys think they would suit it or not??
Thanks

I recon it'd look the biz mate! very different :) just get some plain centre caps made and some nice spacers to make them sit in the arches right and maybe some stretched tyres and slammed on coilies to go the extra mile ;)

Ben

Im getting it lowered on tuesday (finally!!).plan was to use my current tyres as they have got loads of life left in them and also to save a couple of ££.

Should have said really -car is a black saloon a4 sline

Last edited:
Love those wheels, my mate had them on a slammed mk2 golf looked mint!! Definitely change the centre caps for some plain ones though

What are you lowering your car on? Coilies or springs?

Just some lowering springs for now, might invest in some coilovers later on.

Wheels are 8.5" x 18" Et35,dont know if this will cause a problem with fouling etc????

LOVE those wheels, wanted some OE 19" ones for my S4, but rare as hens teeth! Dont think you wil have a problem with that size & offset even with it bein lowered. Post some pics up when you have them fitted pls.

Decisions ,decisions, will have to get some pennies together i think!
Anyone else want to express there opinion? All opinions gladly received.

there a lovely set of wheels them mate, nice simple pleasing design :)

was gunna put these on my old mk4 astra i had till a binned it :)

Thanks matey,have sorted out that bit of mesh for ya,will bring it along on sunday