Volks AutosChris Nott
    Welsh Audi Nut

Status

Thinking about some new rims

Thinking of changing my rs4 alloys for something different,but not sure what to get,would love a set of bentley gt like d2ny g, or some ttrs alloys,but then i saw these on the bay and thought they might look good and be a bit different

[/IMG]

Just want to gauge opinion on them really to see if you guys think they would suit it or not??
    Thanks
    rs4 grill with black wrapped surround,lowered 50/40 on weitec springs,rs4 fog grills,DRL headlights,18" rs4 alloys,Remapped to 175bhp, double din conversion with kenwood dnx7220 headunit,tinted windows,carbon wrapped interior,arm rest retrofit,Led interior lights,ambient light retrofit.Rs4 Pedals,Chrome wing mirrors.

2. # ADS
    ADS

R-Tech Terrorist

Status
    I recon it'd look the biz mate! very different just get some plain centre caps made and some nice spacers to make them sit in the arches right and maybe some stretched tyres and slammed on coilies to go the extra mile

Ben

1.8 litre porsche eater!

R-Tech Terrorist Squad - 265bhp & 275lbft

Welsh Audi Nut

Status
    Im getting it lowered on tuesday (finally!!).plan was to use my current tyres as they have got loads of life left in them and also to save a couple of ££.

Should have said really -car is a black saloon a4 sline
    Last edited by Rastamouse; 3rd August 2012 at 16:51.
    rs4 grill with black wrapped surround,lowered 50/40 on weitec springs,rs4 fog grills,DRL headlights,18" rs4 alloys,Remapped to 175bhp, double din conversion with kenwood dnx7220 headunit,tinted windows,carbon wrapped interior,arm rest retrofit,Led interior lights,ambient light retrofit.Rs4 Pedals,Chrome wing mirrors.

1st Gear

Status
    Love those wheels, my mate had them on a slammed mk2 golf looked mint!! Definitely change the centre caps for some plain ones though

What are you lowering your car on? Coilies or springs?
    Audi A4 B7 1.9TDi SE | Auto Lights, Wipers & Dimming Mirror | Cruise Control | DIS

Mod's so far: Ambient light, Cupra R splitter, 4300k HID's, Painted Brake Calipers & Hubs, Dice Electronics iPod & Aux, Leather Armrest, Interior, Sidelight & Number Plate LED's, Curry Hooks, Tie Downs, Ambient Footwell LED's, Footwell Lights, Shadow Chrome S-Line (RS6) wheels, Mudflaps, Votex Rear Diffuser, RS4 Rear ARB

Welsh Audi Nut

Status
    Just some lowering springs for now, might invest in some coilovers later on.

Welsh Audi Nut

Status
    Wheels are 8.5" x 18" Et35,dont know if this will cause a problem with fouling etc????

Neutral

Status
    Nice mate

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    LOVE those wheels, wanted some OE 19" ones for my S4, but rare as hens teeth! Dont think you wil have a problem with that size & offset even with it bein lowered. Post some pics up when you have them fitted pls.
    Audi S4 quattro cabriolet in dolphin grey metallic, Audi exclusive crimson red leather/black piping, red hood, carbon inlays, RNSE, tiptronic gearbox with paddleshift, electrically adjustable & heated seats, 6 disc multichanger, DVD multichanger, monitors in headrestraints, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, folding door mirrors, storage pack, 19" OE VW Touareg wheels with 25mm spacer/adapters all round, non res cat back quad tipped Milltek exhaust, lowered 30mm on H&R springs

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjiman46 View Post
    I recon it'd look the biz mate! very different just get some plain centre caps made and some nice spacers to make them sit in the arches right and maybe some stretched tyres and slammed on coilies to go the extra mile

Ben
    Echo'ed
    Audi A4 2.0TDi, Lowered on AP coilovers, Sat on 18" 3SDM 0.01, 9.5" rear and 8.5 front, RS6 custom front grill with carbon wrap suround, carbon wrapped door blades and rear defuser, de-tango'ed indicators, blacked out headlights and yellow fogs.

Welsh Audi Nut

Status
    Decisions ,decisions, will have to get some pennies together i think!
    Anyone else want to express there opinion? All opinions gladly received.

5th Gear

Status
    there a lovely set of wheels them mate, nice simple pleasing design

was gunna put these on my old mk4 astra i had till a binned it

Welsh Audi Nut

Status
    Thanks matey,have sorted out that bit of mesh for ya,will bring it along on sunday

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastamouse View Post
    Thanks matey,have sorted out that bit of mesh for ya,will bring it along on sunday
    Yeh get em bought and on

Nice one for that pal, shall catch ya on sunday!

1st Gear

Status
    I think theyll suit well, nice wheels mate
    Genuine Audi 18" DTM/Special Edition 15 spoke wheels for sale with 3 good tyres, PM if interested!!!