A woman is like a bee treat her well and she will make honey, treat her badly and she will go wild
(I believe the same applies to a car)
I'd like to take care of new Audi A4 2.0T FSI S Line by cleaning her right inside and out:
* I don't really wish to go overboard on cleaning products, so all to a budget.
* I will clean her most likely twice a month
* I've got the basics like sponges, buckets and a hose pipe
* The car at the moment is in good condition, the paintwork is amazing - tells me someone cleaned the car well.
But this is all I have so far in terms of cleaning agents:
I can't believe how much other stuff I got in the garage, but nothing to clean cars with.
So I had a think about what I need roughly, I was thinking:
1. Shampoo for the car
2. Microfiber cloth
3. Some sort of polish or wax for after washing the car
4. Wheel Sealant (been reading about this, can make life easier later on)
5. Maybe leather cleaning agent but not sure on this.
So what do you guys think? Can anyone recommend me products for the 4-5 items I require?
Thoughts and feelings welcome